Reviews for Remembering
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is nice! And it makes sense that Percy would've been old enough to remember the first war...
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ooh, nonono!
Good story, despite my sadness.
-— deanna
ElricLawliet chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Well oh my fucking God.

This was just about my favorite Harry Potter fic ever. In existence.

It was beautiful in every way, from the style to the flow of the writing to every little detail you put in.

Fred has been my favorite character since the beginning (I was a mess when he died) and Percy has been a close second ever since the seventh book.

This story took one of my two favorite characters and made him so beautifully complex I almost cried reading it. And I very RARELY cry at FanFiction, just because.

But this was...GOD. You are beautiful.

Now excuse me as I favorite this piece of art and go stalk your profile for a bit.
Vixenne chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
It's so nice ;_; If you ever think of making this a multi or a sequel, DO IT
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh wow! Interesting take on it.
IhateEvilPinkToads chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, this is really good! Keep up the good work!
Buninsun chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
With your permission could I write an extra on my account? If I do, I'll make sure to mention you to the world, okay?
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was so good. I never would have imagined something like that happening. Little fred was so adorable. It really makes me understand why percy would be so willing to believe Harry was lying too.
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great oneshot, this explains Percy's head-in-sand attitude regarding Voldemort's return nicely. Good work!
A. N. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really like this, it's an interesting look at Percy's character. One thing I don't like is that I feel that Percy at that age wouldn't be able to perform the curse, especially considering he was five at the time. He didn't have a wand, and he didn't really have a good concept of death. And if you go by the explanation of the Unforgivables that Bellatrix gives at the end of book 5 (OoTP), you have to really want to hurt/kill/control someone to use them. But other than that, I think it's a good story and it certainly explains why he wouldn't have wanted another war.
hachoo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was incredibly interesting to read, and it fits Percy's character too. Why he would reject the idea of a second war... because he too was haunted by the first one. Nice work :)
stalker chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
we All kNew ThAt there was a deep reason percy diddnt want another war you betrayed it very well
Lamb chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very very good. It nice to read something about Percys innerthoughts especially on an issue that split him up from his family. Excellent story.