Reviews for Beauty and the BastarBeast
WOW..O_O that was amazing!

i must confess...i seen this fic about 3 months ago already, and passed it many many times when seaching through fics, always thinking

'an AU based on a disny movie? that doesn't sound very interesting'

but i was sooo wrong! im glad i finally decided to read this!

it is one of my Fav fics now X3 the fluffy romance was soooooo amazing!

-ZeyTheFox-
i normally don't read stuff like this (AU fics based on other stories), but im so glad i started reading this one! :D

i. am. LOVING IT! so much!

*gasp* this chapter was so dramatic O_o omg!

-ZeyTheFox-
Kikenn chapter 30 . 1/16
Love the ending this was really really nice to read. Thank you for this treat. 3
Kikenn chapter 27 . 1/16
I forgot how annoying it was to be unable to edit my reviews. x'D So here's my response to my last review because I messed up. x'D

" Wait... I didn't catch that last part... That was- Envy please. v.v

ps, Sorry Winry. ; "

Oops. ;;;
Kikenn chapter 26 . 1/16
I love Winry and all but sometimes I wanna fight her. In the both the animes and in this story I still want to fight the precious peach. XD
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23/2016
This was perfect. This is better than the other stories I've read based off of fairy tales. Good job. :D
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Maes the teapot. I could kiss you.
Seribana908 chapter 30 . 3/17/2016
This (Gestures to the story) should be made into a movie. Forget Beauty and the Beast! I can see it now 'Beauty and the Bastard - Coming soon to a theater near you' Hah! I would so go to that movie!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
lol
allenx14 chapter 30 . 11/28/2015
That was beautiful
unorthodox91 chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
LOVED IT!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 30 . 4/3/2015
Yaaaay I like happy endings!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 29 . 4/3/2015
Reunited and it feels soo gooood! Reunited just like they shouuuld!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
Well that was stupid.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
These ppl are stupid. They could just talk to Ed about his feelings ask if he loves Roy and suggest he tells them. Maybe even hint that Roy is feeling insecure about not being told.