Reviews for Beauty and the BastarBeast
unorthodox91 chapter 30 . 6/14
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 30 . 4/3
Yaaaay I like happy endings!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 29 . 4/3
Reunited and it feels soo gooood! Reunited just like they shouuuld!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 26 . 4/3
Well that was stupid.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 4/3
These ppl are stupid. They could just talk to Ed about his feelings ask if he loves Roy and suggest he tells them. Maybe even hint that Roy is feeling insecure about not being told.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 24 . 4/3
Dammit! Perfect moment wasted! He could've said it and Dante wouldn't have been able to stop it.
luluhrh chapter 30 . 3/15
hehehe. . . "once upon a time, there was a beauty and a BASTARD!" lol funnies. XD

great job! this story is truly fantastic!
KuroShiro1590 chapter 30 . 2/9
This was adorable. I don't know how you wrote something so beautiful. You are truly talented. Great job.
b fgdasnyhsfmtnarjn chapter 30 . 1/26
This was adorable and unique.
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 30 . 1/11
That was a lovely story! I liked the drama and comedy as well as the romance especially within these chapters, I never got bored reading them. :)
PearlesantlRose chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
i have greatly enjoyed this story. You did an amazing job and I am sad to see it end. However, I am happy with the ending. It closes all the doors and leaves us with happiness. Thank you for sharing this story with all of us.
Taila-Tai chapter 30 . 12/19/2014
Wow this was amazing! When I saw a Beauty and the Beast story I almost went bananas. I love these kinds of stories, especially when it's with a fandom I love so much.

I loved this, it was perfect, wasn't rushed or full of waffle. It was just perfect, and I love it. You did incredibly and well done with Mii-ch4n :) You two sound adorable.

I love it! Sorry, I shouldn't keep saying that. But you know... I Loved it! It was perfect and amazing...

AllenxEdward chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
I can't express how much I loved this fanfiction. The ending was perfection! I loved that line! You did an awesome job!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
That was a perfect ending I loved it!
Lizzie chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
What a cute ending! And let me hear a woot woot for some smexy roy/ed. I was really happy to see that you had posted this. To be honest, I was kind of losing hope of ever getting an epilogue. It may have taken awhile, but it was definitely worth the wait! I hope life is a little less hectic for you in the future -not likely if you're in college-. Enjoy winter break! Merry early Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah!