Reviews for Now There's a Ninja?
Cinder Fall 39 chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Oh! I wish it didn't end RIGHT there! Hope you continue soon!
TwistedMidnight chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
New Chapter coming soon?
Batman chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
I'm Batman.
monzepelmoon chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
I hope that you will add the battle of wills between Bruce and Baa-chan soon. She's awesome! I like the idea of a sister too, cool idea :)
Can't wait for the next chapter.
moon-chan
scrletfyre chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
oh boy... things are getting interesting. I wonder who the female is that feels Max is in the way as they are helping Okayaki get rid of Lance. I hope that Shadow, Catwoman, and Batman can rescue Max and bring the irate clan members to justice!
Kaylee chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I like monzepelmoon's idea of saving Max from the "wayward family member". You have already set it up slightly, with your mention of said person who is greedy and selfish. It was hinting at being a male; however, idea for a plot twist-what if said member were a greedy, selfish girl who wants Lance for herself and that's a reason why she kidnaps Max. Or it is a brother of a girl who wants Lance and doesn't want him to succeed due to supremacy issues, and hatred that said sister likes Lance? Just ideas to give you food for thought
Chershire chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Just start with the trial or the morning of the trial. It is YOUR story; do what YOU want. Stop stressing and take a break or nap and try again. Keep calm and breathe.
awsmpup chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
I agree with monzepelmoon. The whole saving Max thing seems to fit this story. And the thing about Ba-san and Bruce! I would do backflips to read about that!
monzepelmoon chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Hmmm...Well you could have him training to prepare for the trail and then end up teaming up with Batman and Catwoman to save Max from some wayward family members of his, I know that, that sort of thing has been done before, but it seems to fit to me. I hope to see another update soon.

P.S. I think that a meeting between Bruce and Ba-chan would be awesome, and funny!
monzepelmoon chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
AWE!
scrletfyre chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Nice to see a bit of lamce's past as well as his grandmother. Damn those other elders. Lance has no real reason to prove himself as a capable member of their clan. Update when possible!
monzepelmoon chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Okay now that was interesting. So what is going to happen next? Update soon please. ;)
monzepelmoon chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Please update again soon! I've been waiting for like ever for this one.
DusksDarkness chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Nice story. Can't wait to see more
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
What happened to Dana? Who sucked out all of her friendliness and loyalty to her friends and replaced it with generic bitchiness?