Reviews for When The Hero Falls
pink calalily chapter 16 . 10/5
I love this fic, so excited you updated!
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 9/13
I cant wait for this to be updated
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 9/13
wow I dint expect stan to give up I though his dad would since he was such a hard ass
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 9/13
No idea why this doesnt have more reviews
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 9/13
she needs to break up with raph
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/13
Shawn chapter 16 . 8/15
Good story keep it up if you can
BravoExpressions chapter 8 . 8/9
I like that Mary and Marshall's mom are getting along! And the history of the penny makes me think of Sam on the West Wing (as does the "missing my boy" stuff...reminds me of Mrs. Landingham and her sons). Two great shows...the parallels are fun!
BravoExpressions chapter 7 . 8/9
So much uncertainty! I feel like Mary is never going to change her mind on this, even if Marshall were to never improve. She is so stubborn, but I love that she wants to do it for him - both because she thinks it is what he would want and because she can't bear to lose him.
BravoExpressions chapter 6 . 8/9
I never thought of doing a story on this subject! It's such an interesting topic and something I can totally see Mary and Seth (or Mary and anyone!) butting heads over. Marshall would hate it if he could see it, but you know he would be touched that Mary was fighting so hard for him to stay alive.
BravoExpressions chapter 5 . 8/9
Poor Marshall! Poor Mary, too - thinking of her sliding down the wall, just like Marshall did when she was shot, is so sad!
Adelled chapter 16 . 8/7
Perfectly realistic. Progress but not too much. Stan's reaction is totally understandable. Mary could relate, which is a big step for her. Empathy never was her strong suit. Figures that she would be able to understand Marshall - to be able to string together unrelated words that make sense because of their shared experience. Now what's next? Marshall in physical therapy and getting frustrated? Mary trying to help and Marshall angry because he needs help? Had to re-read this story from the beginning since my memory is phht.
Adelled chapter 5 . 8/7
Made me cry too.
HeavenSkye chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
This is amazing! I love it! Eek! Wow, well, here to start? Umm, well, I really hope Marshall continues to get better, and protective Mary is always wonderful to see! I love the way Marshall's mom admit that they pretty much adopted Mary... I'd love to see more of Rachel and Seth taking care of Mary. That'd be nice. Other than that, this is a brilliant story and I cannot wait to read more!
Mary chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!