Reviews for When The Hero Falls
Shawn chapter 16 . 8/15
Good story keep it up if you can
BravoExpressions chapter 8 . 8/9
I like that Mary and Marshall's mom are getting along! And the history of the penny makes me think of Sam on the West Wing (as does the "missing my boy" stuff...reminds me of Mrs. Landingham and her sons). Two great shows...the parallels are fun!
BravoExpressions chapter 7 . 8/9
So much uncertainty! I feel like Mary is never going to change her mind on this, even if Marshall were to never improve. She is so stubborn, but I love that she wants to do it for him - both because she thinks it is what he would want and because she can't bear to lose him.
BravoExpressions chapter 6 . 8/9
I never thought of doing a story on this subject! It's such an interesting topic and something I can totally see Mary and Seth (or Mary and anyone!) butting heads over. Marshall would hate it if he could see it, but you know he would be touched that Mary was fighting so hard for him to stay alive.
BravoExpressions chapter 5 . 8/9
Poor Marshall! Poor Mary, too - thinking of her sliding down the wall, just like Marshall did when she was shot, is so sad!
Adelled chapter 16 . 8/7
Perfectly realistic. Progress but not too much. Stan's reaction is totally understandable. Mary could relate, which is a big step for her. Empathy never was her strong suit. Figures that she would be able to understand Marshall - to be able to string together unrelated words that make sense because of their shared experience. Now what's next? Marshall in physical therapy and getting frustrated? Mary trying to help and Marshall angry because he needs help? Had to re-read this story from the beginning since my memory is phht.
Adelled chapter 5 . 8/7
Made me cry too.
HeavenSkye chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
This is amazing! I love it! Eek! Wow, well, here to start? Umm, well, I really hope Marshall continues to get better, and protective Mary is always wonderful to see! I love the way Marshall's mom admit that they pretty much adopted Mary... I'd love to see more of Rachel and Seth taking care of Mary. That'd be nice. Other than that, this is a brilliant story and I cannot wait to read more!
Mary chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Adelled chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Seth and Mary. If ever two people should understand one another it's these two - especially as it relates to Marshall. So glad Mary could tell Seth how Marshall feels about his Dad. Nice to see Marshall willing to accept Mary's help. Guess the thought of failing Seth somehow makes it difficult for him to allow Seth to help. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Meg chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Sooo happy you're back w this story. Enjoyed this chapter and hope for the next one!
Msteine23 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I Love this story. I miss this show so much it was one of the best shows on USA. Keep Going
BrittanyLS chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I love that Mary is there for him!
jekkah chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
"You said, he knows I love him despite everything…There's no despite." He corrected. - I adore this line

Poor Marshall. He's just breaking my heart. Love that he was worried that Mary might not be there to take care of him.
JJ2008 chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Thanks for the update! Poor Marshall, but loved that he wanted Mary to stay...please update soon.