Reviews for When The Hero Falls
HeavenSkye chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
This is amazing! I love it! Eek! Wow, well, here to start? Umm, well, I really hope Marshall continues to get better, and protective Mary is always wonderful to see! I love the way Marshall's mom admit that they pretty much adopted Mary... I'd love to see more of Rachel and Seth taking care of Mary. That'd be nice. Other than that, this is a brilliant story and I cannot wait to read more!
Mary chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Adelled chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Seth and Mary. If ever two people should understand one another it's these two - especially as it relates to Marshall. So glad Mary could tell Seth how Marshall feels about his Dad. Nice to see Marshall willing to accept Mary's help. Guess the thought of failing Seth somehow makes it difficult for him to allow Seth to help. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Meg chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Sooo happy you're back w this story. Enjoyed this chapter and hope for the next one!
Msteine23 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I Love this story. I miss this show so much it was one of the best shows on USA. Keep Going
BrittanyLS chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I love that Mary is there for him!
jekkah chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
"You said, he knows I love him despite everything…There's no despite." He corrected. - I adore this line

Poor Marshall. He's just breaking my heart. Love that he was worried that Mary might not be there to take care of him.
JJ2008 chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Thanks for the update! Poor Marshall, but loved that he wanted Mary to stay...please update soon.
JMS529 chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Like Seth willing to give up his career to help Marshall. It shows more than he's been able to say to his son. Actions do speak louder then words. Felt bad for Stan being unsure of how to act around Marshall. Have a feeling Eleanor will help him out. The ending was sweet with Marshall wanting Mary to help and her promising to be there. Looking forward to the next part.
jekkah chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Peace out, Raph. I never like you as much as I do when you're walking away.

AWWWWWWWWW: "I hope he's worth all this."

"He is." Mary insisted. "It's the one thing I am sure of."

Love the Rachel/Mary talk.

It's hard to read Marshall like that. He has a lot of recovering to do.

Double-awwwwww: "Well, you're the most beautiful thing, I've ever seen."
JJ2008 chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Great chapter! Glad Mary admitted her feelings to Ralph...looking forward to the next chapter:)
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Glad Mary has less to worry about with Raph knowing how she feels!
JMS529 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Glad Mary admitted her feeling to Raph and telling Marshall's mom. Liked Marshall's cheat sheet and how he remembered Mary. Looking forward to the next part.
BrittanyLS chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Wow, what a place to end the chapter! I was thrilled for Mary, and then it ends! Please update soon!
JJ2008 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Go Shelley! Loved how she made Mary think. So sweet that Marshall was agitated that Mary was not there with him:). Anxiously awaiting more, please update soon.