Reviews for Rewind Shuffle Replay
Glumski chapter 14 . 1/8
So... Season 2, please?
No, seriously, this makes we want to read your version of the next six seasons right away unless I fall unconscious from the lack of sleep. I have seen a few stories with this premise but this one definitely is one of (or maybe even) the best.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
LOVE it! :D Please, please update soon...? I would so very much like to read more of your wonderful story. (I am unfortunately very familiar with writer's block, but I am hoping a positive review will help, if only a little)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I like this idea, please continue this story!
JPElles chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Nice story. Keep it going. It's been a bit of time.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
More, please, more! I wanna know how you handle "School Hard"! Do you have Angelus come in with Drusilla? Or no one new? Please, please, please, please, update!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Demons were going to a football game? Love this story! Demons, a football game...
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Amazing! More please?
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Yes! This is exactly what I've been needing to read, and I'm so glad that I stumbled across it. I know you haven't updated in almost a year, and I know that odds you'll continue are a bit slim because of that, but I really hope that you come back to this project at some point. (Though let me say here that I really hope, if/when you do, you let your Spike stick around past Season 3, unlike canon!Angel.) At any rate, I loved this and I hope you get the time/inspiration/inclination to continue soon!
tlokatlabstwxaas chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
pease please please update. its been like 3 friken months since you did. i really want to continue reading!
cavemenftw chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Really nice, I liked seeing what changed and what stayed the same with the switch in soiled Vamps. Your Spike was sweeter than any version of Spike we've seen, but this is also a Spike that's had a century to get used to his soiled existence.
(I would have had a hard time believing that Spike would have spent his century the same way Angel did, so I'm glad you went the way you did)

I also dug the way you made it angsty but it wasn't that quiet suffering angst.(guess it couldn't be with Spike)

Lastly, I thought you nailed the voices of about every character you included, and also handled your plot very, very well. I was never for a chapter bored.

Great work and thank you.
Winter'sThunder chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
This story is amazing! Are you going to do season 2 as well?
BH chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Y does it take you soooooooo long to reply. honestly its been 3 months.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Sarah G chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow. This is amazing. I love these stories about me as Buffy and James as Spike. They are so cool. You really have to update soon!
LolaKelley chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Carry on! I love this to pieces and I am so glad I refound it!