Reviews for Rewind Shuffle Replay
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
I am loving this fic. Great job. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work. ;)
Litalove chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Oh my, no she can't just leave him there. Ahh I can't wait for the next chapter!(:
Alkeni chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
"Her voice was so soaked with sarcasm, it was surprising that the words hadn't landed on the ground between them with a wet squelch."

Wow...

That is a truly magnificent turn of phrase. It wins.
buffyspike4eva chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
if the real series was like this then she would've had to break up with spike instead of angel
KatCrawfield chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
I love this story! If only the real series had been this way...
katarina97 chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
please please please write more
katarina97 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
love it
katarina97 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
awesome loved it
katarina97 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
ok may i just say that was dam amazing. I love how you totally switched those roles there! I am a huge spuffy fan.
Tess chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
This is so good! More please!
Emily chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I really have enjoyed reading this story. So far everyone seems to be in character. The only part I want to know is if Spike is ensouled or not and if so how/why. Can't wait to read more.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Okay I really have to ask. Is Spike cursed like Angel was? Or is the soul permanent? I ask because I love Spike and to see him do the things Angel did to her would make me hate Spike like I hated Angel. I always felt Angel was a user.

He did everything he could to appear to be the mysterious older guy (and what teenage girl doesn't fall for that?). Plus the whole prophesy with the Master. I mean if he really loved her wouldn't he have come up with the idea to kill the master so she wouldn't die? Plus the fact that he never bothered to find out about the curse.

His actions as the series went on just made me madder. But the biggest thing was the day he took back. I disliked him before that but that turned it into hate. Especially when she died, and he never said a word. How he ever justified it to himself amazed me. If he had been serious he would have said something. He could have made something up but still gave her a warning since he didn't want to go back to Sunnydale. Unless he was just that monumentally stupid in thinking just his presence on the planet as a vampire was enough to keep her alive. That just being a vamp was enough to stop her death and he didn't have to actually do anything to prevent it.

Sorry about the rant, but I would hate to see Spike turned into a copy of Angel.
Litalove chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Mhm I can't wait to find out more about spike in this story :) update soon please
RedGeode chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Wow! I love it! I like how you've taken all those Angel scenes and made them something completely different by being absolutely faithful to Spike's character. You've really made him come to life and I can't wait to see what his back story is, I'm sure it won't be anything whiny like a curse that frequently comes unglued.
Alkeni chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
So I'm wondering, are you going to extend this out so that Spike is the one that goes to L.A. and has his own spinoff, and have him have a 'Connor' with Drusilla, etc, etc, and with Angel(us) getting chipped and so on, becoming her love interest in seasoms 6/7 of RSR?

It'd be cool and interesting if you did, but logically, I can see you not doing it because you are almost certainly a Spuffy-shipper, which means the overriding need of the ship means he's probably not going to Leave Sunndaye (Or at least, Buffy won't get with Angel(us) at any point.)

I do think we need to see the whole Spike Losing his soul due to the moment of perfect happiness thing as an important window into their relationship.

No matter what you do, so far, I'm still eagerly awaiting more.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »