Reviews for Rewind Shuffle Replay
DamonElena2012 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Oooooh I love it! You've portrayed the characters perfectly and you have the dialogue spot on in character, your chapters are always so long and entertaining! Can't wait for the update!
The Lady Osipria chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Amazing! I love how you did this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Omg! This is amazing! It's a totally epic idea! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Ace
sporks chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Intriguing, can't wait to see where this is going.
TheRedPoet chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I don't think Buffy ever used the phrase "God willing" in the series and overall, I think you make her sound a bit too grown up with a somewhat too large vocabulary.

"Of the muchly" was a nice line, though.

Not sure why Spike's last line made her go complete furious, tho. :P
Alkeni chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Another good chapter. Well presented. I like that you didn't rewrite the whole episode, since Angel in the original didn't have too much to do with it, and so there wouldn't have been much change.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see how Season 2, as it were, goes in this universe. Probably Angelus and Drusilla, since you still have Darla working for the Master, I saw. Be an interesting read when you get there, but then, it'll be an interesting read until you get there.

I hope you write all the way to end of the (both?) series(es). I'll keep reading.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
He better fess up soon. The truth is always better.
The Lady Osipria chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
OMG! Please update! I love this story! I have seen a few with the same idea but none this good! :)
SushiBar chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hi, just wanted to say I really like the idea of Spike helping Buffy instead of Angel and I can't wait to see how it plays out!
jillian101 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
oh i knew that dialogue was from later, i just could quite pin down the episode. i'm really quite enjoying this since your characterisation is pretty accurate and therefore invites amusement. keep up the good work
me chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Haha, loving this fan fic! Clever idea, and pretty well written. I think you're pretty good at making the characters do/say things that I can actually imagine the character would do/say. Some fanfics wind up with charcters behaving way out-of-character, but this is done really well. Keep it up, I'm bookmarking it! XD
ginar369 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I never understood how she couldn't tell that Angel (and now Spike) was a vamp. I mean do the vamp tingles not work on attractive vamps? Granted Spike is way hotter than Angel but still how can she not know?
Alkeni chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Good chapter. You present a Spike who's been souled for nearly a hundred years very well, while keeping the essential nature of the guy.

Like I said, not normally a Spuffy fan, but I do think Spike is a cool character. Good fic, and I await more.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I really like (and love to read) stories that have her meeting Spike first. I hope he wont act the way Angel did and try to keep what he is from her like Angel did.
TheRedPoet chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Still interesting, still good, still funny.

Keep going. :)