Reviews for This All Started With Truth or Dare
It Don't Hurt Like It Used To chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
I love this story it is hilarious.. You are a very good writer, could you have Bella pick Alice?
KateWinters97 chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Esme is the best! And I know the feeling. My computer is such a pain sometimes, but I've had it for years and I can't bear to get rid of it. Though I swear it likes my best friend better than me. It always behaves for her, then whenever I get on it, I get all sorts of popups and I have to wait for five minutes for my email to load. Well, it certainly has a personality, right? I hope you have good luck with finding a new computer! And please update soon!
Love,
Kate
KateWinters97 chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
Please continue this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sofia chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Please continue this story
solarkittycat chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
I think you should make Carlisle and Esme join in for a couple of rounds. It would be interesting to see how you would interpret the normally calm Carlisle's response to a dare from emmett.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
She gives in too easily
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
He really is an idiot sometimes
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
That was good. Thanks
Leibeezer chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Thats not fair, Jasper gets out of Edward's dare, but Bella can't get out of his. Edward should have gotten another chance. The Cullen's don't play fair.
NimfXx chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Lol
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
I've read prank wars, truth and dare and now this story all in one night why did you not finish? It was so good! Please update and finish
Bookwormgeek1702 chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Pleeeeeeeease update soon! I love this story, it cracks me up
Leibeezer chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I love it! I noticed it's been 7 months since the last update, but I hope you will update soon. I really want to know what's going to happen next. Please update soon.
Mydinga chapter 8 . 8/4/2014