Reviews for Worth the Wait
VeniH chapter 2 . 9/1
That was gorgeous!
LunaP999 chapter 2 . 8/26
This is so cute! I love drunk Snape!
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 2 . 7/20
Oh I absolutely adored this... loved it. Brava! Following you immediately and looking for other fics.
Silvermary chapter 2 . 5/19
I think this might just be my favourite HGSS story in the world. And today, I came to the shocking conclusion that though I’ve read this story several times I have yet to leave a review. *start ringing shame bell*
The writing here is absolutely fantastic and all through it shows how much fun you’ve had writing this. It makes for a heart warming and contagiously happy read. And I simply adore your Snape. Here’s to many more reads!
And FOREVER chapter 2 . 3/18
this was wonderful! I loved it! it was funny and cute and adorable! *.* and it sounded like so much fun lol
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 3/18
this was cute!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 2 . 2/26
This is fantastic!
ds862 chapter 3 . 2/24
Hilarious! Though I was sort of disappointed to not actually read a 55 yo Snape’s first time! Hahaha... does that make me a perv? Yes? Alright, then. Thanks for sharing- I grinned like a loon the whole time I read this!
LumosLyra chapter 2 . 11/4/2018
Hilarious. Adorable. Fluffy. Fantastic!
diamondnightskies chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
I read this a while ago and was so glad to find it again! The vomiting in the hallway scene made me laugh so hard I was crying. It was hysterical!
bakerusaf chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
Oh my god! Dumping snow on him when...so funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
Been reading it for probably the hundreth time and it still is a wonderful and heartwarming story, thank you!
Rose chapter 2 . 8/14/2018
I didn’t spot the flaw. I will find it though
EliMorgana chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
This is, as always, wonderful. Rereading it has reminded me why I came to SSHG fics in the first place, and why I love them so much. Thank you for this beautiful piece!
JellyToastx chapter 2 . 7/12/2018