Reviews for Worth the Wait
Alexa13fm chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
It was lovely! This just made my day -
PlayOnWards chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
AH! COCKBLOCKED!

Delightfully good read, I loved all the awkward

peeing, vomiting, etc moments.

Perfect!
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Awww yeah *happy sigh*

Loved it!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Loved this, bloody brilliant :)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Quite delightful, very well written.
facepalmicate chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Slowly making my way through all of your stories. I absolutely adore the way you write Hermione and Severus' dialogue!
prettychocolate chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Oh lord that made me giggle. So cute!
elina1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
And again-pretty funny if you ask me! My daughter kept asking me what was I laughing about, and I just kept saying it was Harry Potter. But since she did nit remember anything funny there she asked to explain and it was difficult coming up with a lame joke for her enjoyment, hence no laugh from her. Well, back to you, you can deffinitely write humor, thanks again!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
oh! oh! i found the flaw! they didn't end up playing chess! .

anyway, really awesome fic~ quite amusing and fluffy .
Saavik13 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
wonderful! Very realistic drunken-ness. This is how I got a god-daughter... snicker.
girlblue chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Ha ha the flaw is that there is no sex! (that we see, at least). This was delightful. They are both so charming drunk (especially Hermione). Lovely!
tenoh27 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I love Hermiones understanding of happiness. She has it right! What wisdom, and what a story!

With both humour and sweetness in abundance, it has been a real pleasure to read. Thank you!
The Baroness chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
This was SO funny! I love your writing and I've read a couple of your other stories [and plan to read even more], but this one was laugh out loud funny! Thank you, truly, for the laughter and the good writing. Keep it up. :D
uwishuwerecool chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
cute
sharpie.fiend chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh my goodness thank you for the laughs! My poor husband was subjected to my sporadic fits of giggling when he came home while I was reading this. Also, today's XKCD seems absolutely written for this fic: /983/
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »