Reviews for Worth the Wait
Authyme chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Laughed out loud - such fun.

xoxA
AChacunSesGouts chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
It was all fluff! And there was a plot haha. It was extremely cute though, and funny. I was positively cracking up. I wish it had at least a couple more chapters, but I suppose the shortness is part of the charm. Off to check out your other stories! :)
naru894 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
you are genius, did you know that? i love your stories you are my fav Sev/mioney writter in Ffdotnet XD
woodshark chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
awesome and really funny!
SevMione DuCaine chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Love it. :)
WillowWand49 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Ah, feel good factor in spades!

I loved the bit about going after happiness in life, something I really ought to try sometime. I could have done without the puking competition though, I thought it was a bit too crass to be funny. I did laugh out loud at the snowball fight however, lovely!

Another favourite story all in all.

Thanks,

Willow
Jade24 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
HAHAHA, this was hilarious, and charming in a way! Improbable in so many ways (Snape still a virgin?) but oh so fun to read.
Night Vision1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Well I must say I was surprise by the lack of smut for what was to be a smutty story, loved it anyways! Great getting together romance, quite funny too! Wonderful writing, too bad about the PWP, it seems to have eluded you in this one.
Kyra Jack chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Thank you. Thank you. I enjoyed this ever so much!
Night Vision1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Love the banter between them. Great chapter!
beckysue12121 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
LOL, that was cute! I giggled through the whole thing, then paraphrased it to my hubby, and he was giggling too. Great work, we both loved it!
sexy-biker-voice chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
So Aurette, aye buddy ol pal...you gonna write us that missing 'flaw'...pleeeeease?
El Neneo chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Amazing!
Wolfpack89 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Lovely! My favorite scenario is an older Hermione and Snape teaching together and falling in love. And a virgin Snape...

Thanks! BTW, have you been reading Loten's story in progress, it is also very good (I mention this because you mentioned a couple of other stories in your post)
SamGallagher chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Oh bloody hell Aurette!

What a tease you are!

Build up to the sex scenes and BAM they were married with no fuc*ing!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »