Reviews for Worth the Wait
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Loooooooved it! Fantastically written story. I had to laugh out loud quite a few times. :D
christev chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Aurette, this is such a great story - not that that surprises me, but it's Just. So. Stinking. Great! I was laughing or fondly smiling at our couple the entire way through this fic.

Their drunken behavior and conversation sounded so absolutely true and natural. It's really fun to read a fairly well adjusted Severus, for all he claims not to be. I love that Hermione is able to put a different perspective on being a Hogwarts teacher.

The snowball fight was just the right amount of playfulness, mixed in with a little flirting and (drunken!)honesty. When Severus smiles down on Hermione, my heart melted faster than that snow.

And never fear, this truly is a PWP, as long as you reverse the Ps!
drinkingcocoa chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
That was so funny and clever. Every time they did another stupid drunken thing, I imagined students happening upon them and dying of horror. Bwa! Kudos for thinking of a food that really does take the prize for sounding like it wouldn't be so good upon reacquaintance. I adored the way he earnestly memorized all the steps she outlined and conscientiously ticked off each one. I think my favorite style of your writing is when they have this kind of ease in discussing their mutual attraction and intention to fuck. And how can you be so clever? Her pedantic attempt to teach him proper dental care and his resultant foaming at the mouth...I marveled at you even as I snorted.

Why is it 2:09 AM? Why didn't I go to sleep? It's not like this story is going to be gone in the morning. But I couldn't resist it.
drinkingcocoa chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You just mentioned random acts of happiness to me and this chapter is just that. I like the way you made us wonder about Snape's age and gave us the hint that Filch is still around but Minerva isn't and Rosmerta has retired. I like the authenticity of the students' silly comments. I like that he's not in as foul of a mood as usual.
Kagou chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Lovely! Snape is absolutely adorable in this story. Well done.
Dherea chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Drunken confessions - ahhh...good times! I can see how having two teachers getting it in would be disgusting to the students. It would be like imagining you parents had sex - shudder worthy! ;)
KaileenaKali chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
What was the flaw again?
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Yay! Update soon! I loved how honest Sevy and Hermione were with each other! Happy writing! :)
Rosmerta chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
What a fun story! I absolutely love what you've done with the characters here. This is completely believable and so much fun. You write so well! So glad I found your cache - I came here from Ashwinder, so I'm sure I'll be reviewing much more in the days ahead.
BelfryBat chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
D'aww! Highly enjoyable! :)
Epiphany Rising chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Too cute for words. I heart your work Aurette!
deedeebug chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aurette, I have read everything you have written on FF.N and I promised myself I would stop and review. You are such a talented writer! In every story your characters are true to thier own development as created by Rowling. Yet in each story you have managed to tweak them just enough so the reader does not feel each story is the same. You give them depth that I feel was lacking in the books. I hope to read more from you soon!
Sela McGrane chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This was adorable. Absolutely sweeet. Thanks for writing!
Lolita chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Bwahahaa! Evil genius, you! PWP without the P...but with the P? I love it!

Really, I've loved every story of yours I've read. You're just darn brilliant.
mnkysee chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Absolute genius :) been sniggering thought the entire story and laughed out loud so loudly that all the other commuters are staring at me. Thank you so much.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »