Reviews for Worth the Wait
severiana chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I'm laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes.

You are one good writer!
magalena chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
It's a virgin Snape fic, how awesome is that. And it's so sweet that Hermione is so excited to he his first. I hope she eventually showed his a really good time. LOL! I got a really good giggle over the fact that she wanted her "pretty knickers".

Loved the ending. So glad to see that Severus finally found out how to be happy. Of course all it took was Hermione. ;-)
magalena chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Squeees for a new Aurette fic. Hope it overcomes your writers block and if not you can write us another little gem like this one. ;-) As always I love your Snape and the interaction between the two of them here is awesome. These lines had me snorting my coffee:

She set her drink down on the table and quietly said, "Your cock is too small."

His eyebrows jumped up to meet his hairline. "Excuse me?" he hissed, in a shockingly quiet voice.

She laughed. "You asked if I ever blurted something under duress and was flogged for it. That's what I blurted."

I can't help but wonder how long Hermione has been perving over him and wishing she could get him into her bed? LOL!
Maggie chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
delightful! I should have known it is by Aurette, I love her (?) fanfictions!
Miskacz chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Bloody fantastic, keep going good work
Darque Hart chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
"It's my birthday, and I'm going to get a proper shag. It will only take about twenty minutes."

"True. That's sounds like an average shag."

"No! To make the potion!" He stopped and looked back at her. "Really? Twenty minutes? Is that all?"

Another guffawing moment. This story is 'charming'. I don't believe I've ever written that in a review before ... sounds odd.

"Did you spot the flaw? *gigglesnort*" Silly thing, of course I spotted the flaw. There was no "P" Within-the-Plot because it landed on Snape's clothes and he cast Tergeo on it. But the story was still ... charming without it.
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Oh, laughter! I love it. And a full billow to boot? You haven't forgotten... An absolute dream. Dozing much in the north now, this piece put me in the mood for three things: snow, drinks, and a shag. Two of those have been taken care of (much to a local barkeep's and my husband's satisfaction). As for the last? Well, mother nature works on her own time with little regard for my fancy. Also you've dragged me up off my knuckles and got my lazy arse writing again, you catalystic genius;-) Much love and fawning adoration!
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Lovely, but I'm a touch dissapointed that we missed the -ahem- grand finale...
MollysSister chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
LOL! Hermione is loud and talky just like I am when drunk. Hilarious. Severus was pretty darn chatty as well. No wonder they fell asleep before doing the deed. You are such a cheat on this PWP since you never actually WROTE THE SCENE!

Clearly Hogwarts needs an elevator. Bet the elves were annoyed with that mess and clothes flung everywhere on the steps.

I particularly enjoyed Hermione demonstrating how to properly brush his teeth. Snorf! I want you to know I had to stifle many snorts of laughter while reading this. You are so funny!
MioneWatson chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Another great story! This one was freaking hilarious and also cute! And thanks for suggesting the other stories. SH/HG is my fav, and Dramione comes in second. So I definitely will be checking those out. I need some new stories to read anyway, since some of the ones I'm interested in now haven't been updated in forever!
TequilaNervous chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Gods! How much I love your stories! Wonderful as always!

The flaw? I'm afraid I didn't...maybe I should get some sleep and re read the story? Seems like if I had spent a whole week without sleeping...oh, wait...I did just that...
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Fantastic!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Please don’t tell me that my request for a Snape’s twin story pushed you into writer’s block? Its all my fault isn’t it? OHNOs!

Yes I am reading and completely loving Snape’s Ocean. Theolyn is quite the find. Speaking of great stories currently posting on FFN, I would suggest you slide over to Lily’s Revenge written by Unholy Spectacle. She updates quickly and has given us an new villain in a canon character to hate. And I hate him muchly.

Why don’t the line breaks stay in my reviews? It always posts as one giant paragraph. Grrrr

Are you ever going to tell me what Minerva and Pomona youthful scandals are? I really really want to know.
RaShelli chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Oh, joy! Totally "worth the wait", of course! A fluffy little nugget to satisfy our hunger for a nice Aurette fanfic :) How fun these two are in their drunken stupor, who would've thought? Nicely done, dear, I could almost feel their giddy excitement myself!
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
"I bet he assigns his willy detention every morning for being rude."

OMG ... guffawing out loud!

'...It wasn't one of my better insults. I was rather disappointed in myself, but I was under no small amount of pressure at the time. It was a rather ham-fisted comment. I thought of seven better one's within the next ten minutes.'

Does everyone do this or is it just those of us who make cutting remarks as a way of life?

This story has been better than aspirin for what ails me ;)
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »