Reviews for Worth the Wait
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
"I bet he assigns his willy detention every morning for being rude."

OMG ... guffawing out loud!

'...It wasn't one of my better insults. I was rather disappointed in myself, but I was under no small amount of pressure at the time. It was a rather ham-fisted comment. I thought of seven better one's within the next ten minutes.'

Does everyone do this or is it just those of us who make cutting remarks as a way of life?

This story has been better than aspirin for what ails me ;)
crz4greece chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
wonderful!i enjoyed every minute of this! you are such a wonderful writer!
Alexa1993 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Flaw? Pfft. Don't toy with me before I have my makeup on! I'm still eminently scare-worthy! ;)

Thanks for posting this delightful bit! Just when I start wondering where you've disappeared to, you come through for me. Because you *know* it's all about your readers, right? ;)

no-name chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Hi Aurette!

A really nice and entertaining story! And very different from the standard 'Hermione & Snape get drunk and shag' rubbish which is crowding fanfiction dot net...

Charlotte8184 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
By far my favourite of yours so far! Fekin hilarious! Write more really soon!
mayajane chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Loved it...though the sex wasnt...there! Lol it was still great and made grin!
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Geesh, I nearly missed this little jewel, skimming through summaries, looking for a distraction before heading in to work. I love your special blend of... hmmm... earthiness?... and philosophy:

"Severus, if you want to be happy, you have to throw yourself at it. You can't just keep slogging away through life assuming your one chance got away. Happiness is always there, waiting for you to see it for what it is."

If more people could grasp that little concept, there'd be a whole lot more "happy" in the world! In vino, veritas! (Well... *sometimes*!)

Gotta take a break so I don't scare the small children (we *want* to scare the big ones, right?) but I'll be back when my hair needs to dry.

Love ya-

who "squeed" at the shout-out to Theolyn! Snape's Oceans rocks, indeed!
renaid chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Well that was entertaining! I can't believe you had Snape throw up eel pie! I was laughing so hard my sick kid came out to find out what was funny. Of course, there was no explaining that.

Thank you for the lovely story! But isn't it missing some lemons?
tearsofphoenix chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
This is so nice, and brilliant, and enjoyable... thank you for another great tale!
Myra Snape chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
It's like a wonderful little present when I log in and see a post from my favorite fanfic author ever! I literally squee with delight (much to the consternation of my husband seated nearby who already thinks I'm a little off). Fun and fabulous as always - I love your witty repartee. Even drunk off their a**es, they are funnier than the vast majority of humanity. Can't wait for your next big fic! You are an absolute gift!

arynwy chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
That was mean of you. I'm STILL waiting. Pun intended.

Only a week's detention? The little shites would have earned at least two from me. Lovely banter and an interesting take on what a career at Hogwarts represented, to Snape at least.
Sic Vita Est chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Oh my, just loved it. And it definitely made me smile. :) :)
Poetica Licentia chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I did it! I did spot the flaw! But I have to say, I prefer this kind of hilarious action over lemons at any time. (Not to say that I don't like lemonade!)

Dear Aurette, if this not so little gem is your version of a writer's block, so please, stay blocked. (Unless you'd be able to write a tiara for your jewel case if de-blocked, of course.)So many droll dialogues and funny situations! I giggled almost during the whole reading. It would be fantastic, if one of your readers would illustrate one or the other of these scenes (but not the vomiting scene, no thanks!)

Thank you again, Aurette, for writing and make us faithful readers happy :)

dmeb chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Oh, gods, I'm sniggering so hard at the drunken antics of these two. Very nicely done.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »