Reviews for Worth the Wait
Great, loved it!
Canis Chimera chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Absolutely lovely! Thanks!
Mione21 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I thoroughly loved this story. Laughed so loudly the the windows rattled. Thanks so much for posting...you made my day!
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I spotted no flaw. I loved this, too bad he didn't ACTUALLY get sexies on his birthday, and they were both so eager, such a shame. I quite liked the ending. Please keep writing.
azulkan2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
This was fabulous. It is definitely getting added to my favorites list. Well done.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Very funny! Loved it! xD
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I didn't spot any flaw. Except, perhaps, in the intelligence of the gossiping students.

I love this story! (the penultimate scene reminded me of Shrek 4 where the 'rents finally get the little demons down, and Look Meaningfully at each other-and are next seen snoring their heads off).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Haven't you ever blurted something out under extreme circumstances? If you did, I seriously doubt if you were flogged for it the way I've been done."

-Ok, she came up with one. But she wasn't beaten over the head with it for twenty years. That makes a difference. Plus, the only time Snape was out from under Hogwarts, he was a Death Eater.

Maybe Hermione needs to stay, but Snape seriously needs to leave for at least a year to find out if *he's* still there at all. He's been institutionalized by now, though, and probably wouldn't leave even if the cage door was open.

You know, he could always take a sabbatical...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Lovely story! :-)
Jaxa chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Lol... very entertaining
Tharl chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh god! That was so beautifully in character all tge way through! And exceptionally well done. I am still grinning like a fool. Kudos!
Elysia1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
So funny! I was laughing and laughing :)
SunnyvaleSiren chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Sweet and funny and wonderful.
Gemagination chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Cute cute cute. Love the getting drunk together! haha and a happy, kissy Snape is one of my favorites.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »