Reviews for Nonentities
Parasite X12 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hooray for Spoony X MarzGurl.
Nekobladen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I am so confused. Are you making a long story, but in stories and not chapters? Cus that Is kind of weird.
MacCloud chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
MORE! MORE! MORE! Or maybe I'll just have to write the next chapters myself.
Dark Patrician chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Angsty with a cute ending, I liked it. Any possibility of expanding it to include the others taken by the Entity?
Zeshaika chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I meant to review this weeks ago, but I never got around to it until now.

It's really kind of hard for me to give a pro/con review over this story like I usually do when writing reviews, since there's really nothing too negative I can say about this one.

While I'm a bit of a sucker for slightly more angsty stories, I have to admit I absolutely enjoyed the fluffy, more light-hearted take you took here. Also, I loved that the interactions between characters seemed both natural and in-character for everyone, especially for such an odd situation for being stuck in the void.

I know this is probably going to sound kind of weird or silly, but when I first came across this story a couple weeks back, I was in kind of a bad mood (stress and whatever). However, reading this got me thinking that, instead of just being all ticked off and let stuff get to me, I should make the best of a bad situation, kind of like what was going on in the fic.

Anyways, enough of me rambling. In short, I really liked this fic (as well as many other fics of yours that I've had the pleasure of coming across, and I really hope to read more from you in the future.