Reviews for Blood and Rust
drivingon chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Please keep going! I really like this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
More please. I need more, so, please, write!

A fan of this who needs more before her head explodes.
"I've been on the Hellmouth too long, that was metaphorical, yes?"
"I hate beeing obvious,"
P.S. Points for saying who said which in the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I love where this is going! Please continue :)
Clara Jean chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Loving this story so far - hope you update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Lakitalover chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more, though I hope it starts to get more AU as time goes on rather than just being a summary of season 5 Angel with Buffy in it. I like the original dialogue you've added. Keep up the good work, and please update more than once in a blue moon. :)
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
So, I haven't read a good Buffy fic in a good long while. Mainly because the authors I followed has moved on to other stuff. So, glad this showed up in my inbox. I like the concept, and that she was in L.A. I am eager to see where you take this. :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
More...oh why isn't there more? Please write more...
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Loved this!
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh, please, continue with this story. I would love to see an alternate season 5 of Angel. Also, really clever idea having Buffy think Spike could be The First. I wouldn't have thought of that, but it's very in character.
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited for this story. So very, very excited.
SkipToTheEnd chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Lovely! What a great start to what I'm sure will be another fantastic story :o)

As always, your characterisation is great, and I liked Spike's internal monologue very much - especially the insulting nicknames in his head! And I got a little happy from Buffy's reaction at the end...looking forward to the next update.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh lord! I loved this! You are just so flawless in your writing of Buffy/Spike :D

Harmony Kendall ladies and gentlemen. Stealing everyone's thunder since the early nineteen-eighties.-LOL! great line!

"Is anyone going to do introductions or should I just keep calling you insulting nicknames in my head?"- So very Spike! :P

Her words raced through Buffy like wildfire. It wasn't The First. It was Spike. Spike was back, he was back, he wasn't dead, he wasn't standing in front of her and he wasn't dead.

"Buffy?" He was saying her name. Cautiously, like maybe she still wouldn't want him. Stupid vampire.

Alive, alive, alive, Spike was alive.

She could feel a smile stretch across her face as she stared at him across the lab.

"You're back."

He softened, a grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Tried to tell you that."

Spike was alive, and he was here, and he was smiling at her. Smiling at her like had been three weeks and a lifetime ago.

Joy bubbled up from deep inside her, and Buffy laughed.- What a wonderful end to your first chapter! Can't wait for an update, this is so great :D
tedizvetkova chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Nice! Keep them coming, no matter how sporadic!
layoung13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
wonderful fantastic writing just like all your stories. I vote for you to kick Life's ass and return to your fans-more please... :)