Reviews for Self Defense
too-much-inspiration chapter 2 . 8/20
Nicely done, and certainly a great variant on the canon events. Also great to see a group like the BACA in a story. Thank you for posting!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/2
This was really nice. A good example of Spencer thinking outside of the box and being loyal to people who he knew to be of good character... as well as thinking of helpful connections. Of course modern technology via Garcia helped as well. I like the idea that they only fell out of touch when he turned 21/moved to Virginia to get ready for the Academy. That makes lot of room for other encounters in-between.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/2
Loved this... finally a positive AU/Altered History/enhanced backstory for poor Spencer (I did like the dumb one you did fairly well, but a lot of the AUs I'm reading are pretty darn horrible to Spencer). Looking forward to a few vingnettes or even a longer going forward in time. Thanks for sharing.
D.Rose chapter 2 . 6/25
This and and Dumb and Ditzy are my favorites, I have read both so many times now, I have lost count.
fishtrek chapter 1 . 4/28
I liked it and read both versions. I love Dumb and Ditzy. Have read it twice.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 4/3
Oh how I wish this was what had happened in the canon.
Jeika chapter 2 . 3/4
Awesome story! I like the way that the bikers arrived in just the right moment plus bonding with BAU team over Reid stories!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/2
The B.A.C.A sounds so cute! Big bad bikers helping out kids, restores my faith in humanity, you know! ;) Loved the first chapter! Go Spence! Standing up to those arseholes!
aspiegiraffe chapter 2 . 2/17
i love it
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/16
Good.
Doclover chapter 2 . 2/16
I loved it it was great
AmazingGrace36 chapter 2 . 2/16
Awe! Sweet story. Thanks for updating!
TAH-Hall chapter 1 . 2/16
Beautiful.

That's all I can say.
noobz40 chapter 2 . 2/16
Loved the story. Kudos.
Reid lover chapter 2 . 2/16
You are honestly an amazing writer and I'm so glad you decided to add another chapter to this story! I remember reading it years ago and to have it finished like this is very nice! You are really talented and I wish you would keep writing more. It's very hard to find a writer on this site as good as you and your ideas were always the best! Thank you again