Reviews for Self Defense
sarah chapter 1 . 2/14
awww only Spencer Reid could seem so adorable while threatening to taser someone
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/9
cool
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 1/2
I really like it you should write a sequel were Reid meets them again when he is with the BAU, that would be really awesome
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this idea! The bikers are awesome!
Narmara chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
For some reason i can picture him coming across them on a case as an adult.../
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice story. Very cute.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I read Dumb and Ditzy, but when I read this I had no idea you were the same author until the end. You write such fun CM fics. Thanks for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
A really nice story.
1sunfun
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ooh! can you make one with the team finding out about the BACA? that would be awesome! oh! an Reid re meeting with black bear as he is in the BAU?
Val-86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Love the story...any continuation or sequel?
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was so cute! I'd love to see the BAU needing help somehow and Reid calling in reinforcement from the B.A.C.A. Legion of Utah.
xxchibinessxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this! That is why I was wondering if I could convince you to write anothe chapter or oneshot or however any you want with the B.A.c.A. Meetting Reid Nd the gang when their on a case! Pretty pretty pretty pleaseees?
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Brilliant - so cute! I don't suppose you've considered a sequel? I would love to see the team's reactions to Spencer's biker friends xD
91RedRoses chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
YES! GO BLACK BEAR! I love you Reid! You are the best around, nothing's ever going to keep you down! Heh, don't know where THAT came from but I think it fits.

Great little one-shot. Stupid, horrible bullies. Bullies are the absolute worst!
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I got hooked on Dumb and Ditzy and I couldn't help myself from reading this fic too. Oh my gosh I loved it so much! In fact, I would love to see a story from you (hint hint) that incorporates this oneshot- maybe how things would have gone if Spencer had taken the advice from Black Bear and had called when his mom was taken away, or something.

Maybe having a strong adult presence would have helped him immensely through his the rest of his childhood, and early adulthood.

Anyway, loved this and I can't wait to see what you manage to churn out next.