Reviews for Self Defense
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
loved the story with Reid fighting back and the bikers thank you for the story keep up the great writing
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
I love how the biker gang is just tearing up, they're all just big softies :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I've heard of this initiative (BACA) before in my country and I love the idea :)
Self defense classes probably weren't a bad idea for Reid to have
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Interesting! The concept of the first chapter was fascinating, and the second made it even better!
Marie chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Very cute :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Nicely done, and certainly a great variant on the canon events. Also great to see a group like the BACA in a story. Thank you for posting!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
This was really nice. A good example of Spencer thinking outside of the box and being loyal to people who he knew to be of good character... as well as thinking of helpful connections. Of course modern technology via Garcia helped as well. I like the idea that they only fell out of touch when he turned 21/moved to Virginia to get ready for the Academy. That makes lot of room for other encounters in-between.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Loved this... finally a positive AU/Altered History/enhanced backstory for poor Spencer (I did like the dumb one you did fairly well, but a lot of the AUs I'm reading are pretty darn horrible to Spencer). Looking forward to a few vingnettes or even a longer going forward in time. Thanks for sharing.
D.Rose chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
This and and Dumb and Ditzy are my favorites, I have read both so many times now, I have lost count.
fishtrek chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I liked it and read both versions. I love Dumb and Ditzy. Have read it twice.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Oh how I wish this was what had happened in the canon.
Jeika chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Awesome story! I like the way that the bikers arrived in just the right moment plus bonding with BAU team over Reid stories!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
The B.A.C.A sounds so cute! Big bad bikers helping out kids, restores my faith in humanity, you know! ;) Loved the first chapter! Go Spence! Standing up to those arseholes!
aspiegiraffe chapter 2 . 2/17/2015