Reviews for Pondera
Phoenix185 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
and again i dont think ichigo should be the freaking leader it throws the whole freaking canon plot off more then usale and so freaking re write this shit to me it doesnt make any sense BUT! it is very good other then it not being very coherent
Phoenix185 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
and how is ichigo above naruto this is all a bunch of shit re write it to make it have more sense and freaking start uping if poss!
Phoenix185 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
and you sure did twist this up to where it is somewhat fucked up
Ancient Arbiter chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Cool so far. I find it different and enjoyable.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
write another chapter plz dont be a jerk
Awen Sofer chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
To me that was chapter full of awesome. I thought the fight scenes were great. Do they have to be long to be exciting and thrilling? I don't think so. Those worked for me. If they're too long it gets tedious and boring as hell. As for me, I thought it was a job well done.
Awen Sofer chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
"struck stupid" - Bahaha! Leave it to B to destroy the mood by saying something dumb.
Yay for Tatsuki beating the hell out of the perv!
AAAAHHHH! OHMIGOD! What the hell? My poor Ichigo!
"the teen giant and the teen with giant breasts" - I love the subtle hilarity!
Awesome as usual. Naruto's becoming even more delightfully evil.
zimudra chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
great story but i wish naruto was still a hyperactive knuckle we all know and love please update
Deus Swiftblade chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Please update soon. Ye have me hooked.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
supert history
Awen Sofer chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
OHMYGOD! Renji! I loved that scene in the anime! I'm so happy you included him!

Naruto is awesome in this: dark, cunning, and oh so wonderfully evil.

Wow! The involved plot of this is so well thought out. Another fantastic chapter.
Awen Sofer chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
"He wasn't a suave womaniser, just a clueless idiot who had no idea of the effect of his words." - This line was so awesome! Yep, that's sweet and truly blond Naruto!

Oooh, and Gaara's the other brother! I love this story already!

Keigo! Hahaha! Another lovable idiot.

Toshiro is a spy! I never would have guessed, although it suits his personality wonderfully.

I am absolutely intrigued with this crossover.
Fic Slayr chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
This is a really interesting story. I can't tell what side the jinchuuriki are even on. Having translations where the foreign languages appear instead of at the bottom would help with the readability of the fic. It's great to read an original idea though. Interested to see how you'll develop the three tails fighting style with the shield.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
YAY! 'nother chappie! great one as usual, interesting switch of character for utakata, as he wasn't such a funny mad scientist kinda guy in canon. good job on that!

UPDATE SOON (_)