Reviews for What is Solatorobo? Preview
I am disappoint
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Very cool.
Sora Kim chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is a hilarious view of Solatorobo! XD It clearly shows how some enjoy the game and it is very informative. It also uses worda that even an idiot would understand.

P.S.:
Elh actually is a girl. As we watch Elh's actions, we see it is very feminine, and she even goes so far as to punch Red when he accidentally walks into the bathroom while she is taking a shower. It is shown in the game.
Charge the Cat chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Gods, after literally finishing this game 4 hours ago, this is a definite recap of all the best parts in this game. XD

You defiantly got Reds personality right. I laughed until I coughed at the "Elh is SO not a girl" jokes, and yes, It seems Shadow has met his badass match in BĂ©luga.

Cheers mate, an' keep on writing!

CTC
Swiftshadow123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
XD at the running Elh jokes! Just what gender is Alman anyway...? I can't tell...anyhow, there's an M-rated Solatorobo story on this site, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the chapters, including when you get up to Part 2! (because White and Black are totally awesome. Yeah, I'll call them that. Or the Crazy Hybrid Twins. I hope no one's reading this review...if they are, Red can-

This user is no longer able to access the Internet. Sorry for any inconvinence.

Plusnet
Chibikawa chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Funny stuff. I laughed a few times. A very unbiased and amusing synopsis of the game.

I love the running "Elh is not a girl" joke.
swiftshadow is at school chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
XD, I've played the game, and I see you've got your information correct...update soon! (sorry I'm not using my actual login)

PS- Elh is...Elh is...A FELINEKO! *drum beat*