Reviews for Damn Right
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
forever ryanatic chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hey there just wanted to drop a line to say that that was very good! I love the Beckett/Esposito friendship, they 're so cocky and sassy. If you have time and energy, would you please write more? This was so entertaining.
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I'm a Caskett ship ALL the way, but I didn't hate this. haha. In fact, I really liked it! I can *almost* picture it (though I choose not think about it too much! LOL), and I loved reading a fic from Esposito's POV.
anders chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ha! Caskett shipper like whoa (but of course, who isn't?), but I could totes see this happening. Beckett and Espo really do have a ton of chemistry (maybe a byproduct of their actors). But yeah, coudl totally see this happening pre-Castle.
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I liked this one. It was different - I don't think I've read one from Espo's POV before. I'm also a big fan of the Espo/Beckett friendship, but I have to say that if there was no Castle (le gasp!) I would probably ship Espo and Beckett. So I didn't mind the kiss. And the ending was both funny and cute! Overall, a fun read! Good job!
sss396 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Loved it!
ccaruths chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, WRITE MORE BECKETT/ESPOSITO.

Although I ship Castle and Beckett HARD, I think Beckett and Esposito have this spark on screen that makes me want to ugh i dont even know. I just... this fic is awesome. I love it & I want more.

(If you can take this story further, then that would be freaking awesome!)

love love love xD
Forever Castle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Looks like you don't hae that many reviews but I just wanted to say that well done for the short fan fiction I really liked it
alreadysomeone chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome! Love the theme of Esposito doin' it right when he goes undercover! This was a perfect example of that and a great "flahback" into the Beckett/Espo relationship!
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesomesauce! I can TOTALLY see that happenning. Love that she let out an accidental whimper, but that they could both let it go as nothing.

Great story. I wrote something of them as uniform cops with Espo having a little crush on her an her teasing him in Shotgun (a multi-author series I posted).
Kiwiflea chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was really great! I'd love more backstory like this in the show. Keep up the great writing!
Shaneaadialevesque chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really loved it. It sounds strange because I love castle/Beckett, but there has always seemed to be a little something there with Esposito and Beckett too. Like in the premiere episode of the third season, theres a moment there too. I've actually searched for Esposito/Beckett fanfiction too before. So, thanks for writing one! Haha, I still totally love castle and Beckett together, but I think a few Esposito and Beckett fanfiction stories would be really fun too. :) really hope you continue, I thought it was great. :)