Reviews for Quartering Acts
ZelliesGirl chapter 17 . 6/10
An incredible and touching story. Quite a shame that I just now saw this awesome work of art. This is truly a story I will cherish.
FrancesBonnefoyLilyoftheValley chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
This fix reminds me of a good yaoi called Fuyu no Semi. It's not exactly the same plot, but its very similar. I absolutely loved this fic,and I think I shed a tear or too, good job!
Kohumi chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
Oh God
Oh my God
This story...
No words could truly describe it.
An amazing, emotional, touching fanfic. So sad, so beautiful. I can't stop crying and smiling at the same time. One of the best pieces of literature I've read, truly.
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I hope you'll write a lot of fanfic just as great.
ScorchingFlamesBurn chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
this is ahhhh, i have tears in my eyes and u almost broke my heart when Alfred died- almost- but I had faith in you and ur happy endings, so i went on and my heart will go ooon
tokyoghoul234 chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
I loved Theft our story_ I feel bad that England doesn't remember but the story was pretty kewl and unique
E chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This is... So smart... The romance, the ending... Everything was basically perfect. The only thing I could say, though, Arthur and Alfred could have hinted that they had former lives (ie. Flashbacks). But apart from that, it was amazing!
Psychasthenia chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
Wow, what a perfect ending! I thought the ending idea was absolutely genius! :) Your writing style was great, and I really enjoyed reading everything! Thank you for creating such a wonderful piece! :'D
TinaFinland13 chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
You, my friend, are evil. Pure evil. I cannot tell you how much this story broke me and made me cry. But it was just beautiful. Beautifully written and paced. I loved how you developed each character and made them grow. The twist at the end, while surprising and heart breaking, was truly beautiful. The amount of emotion you captured is truly a work of art. I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
hetalia4ever chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
There needs to be more stories like this...everytime I read a human AU I always hope that suddenly, somehow the fact that they are nations will appear before them...and in this story they did! YAY! _
andIJDC chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
For characters like Micah, the more they grow on me the more I dread they're going to wind up dead but I had hoped that wouldn't be the case and even after the chapter before I still couldn't belive it- I refused to belive it despite how hopeless it seemed. So when I read this chapter, finally getting to see Arthur's pov, I actually had to stop reading and I wordlessly rolled around in my bed a few minutes before I could continue feeling much more at ease.
TsumikiTiga chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful! You had my emotions all over the place! A true story should be like this! So many emotions...I couldnt be more amazed with a hetalia fanfic as yours!
rgarbett chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
OMG THIS STORY WAS THE BEST! I am crying because this was so beautiful and so great! Right in the fangirl! Wow this is the most amazing story ever. I am so deeply attached to it. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. You are an incredible author
rgarbett chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Holy crap! After reading this chapter I wanted to flip a table from the angst! Wahhh you know how to hold a reader's attention. For that, I am thankful for! Whoa! So much angst! Right in the fangirl. I am stoked to read more :)
west4242564 chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
I honestly have no words to describe how much this fic has touched my heart. That plot twist at the end was very clever and I think it did the story well instead of just having arthur and alfred just dying and letting that be the end of it or letting them both live but stay human. It was interesting and I commend you for taking that step forward. Really this story was amazing. You're an amazing author and I look forward to reading your other stories berceuse you have me hooked :) I don't think I could've asked for a better ending. Great job. Stay Awesome [0]w[0]/*
guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Just dropping a note to say that this fanfic was excellent. The conclusion seemed fitting to me; a little wistful, but content, and I loved the incorporation of canon. The characters were interesting, the events well-selected, and overall it was a job well done. Thank you much for hours of entertainment! :D