Reviews for Golden Boy
Hellomai chapter 1 . 5/23
Wish it was longerRead it a couple of times, love it.
Barbell21 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is such a precious story and it makes me so nostalgic for my high school days and sweet romances. Loved it so much!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 1 . 1/3
Aaaawwww that was super sweet! Thank you :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
This was adorably cute. I love when a one-shot is literally just a short story with a plot. So many feel like they need to end on a cliff hanger or something. So well done.
StoryMilkiway chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
Soo sweet I’m glad you gave us the whole story but I still wish there was more so I could live in their little world a little longer :)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Awe I loved it so sweet
DayDreamer2796 chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Absolutely beautiful. Would've loved to read more!
Aislinn Massi chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Thank you so much for writing this, I'm not a native english speaker but the most of it was easy to read, this was so sweet and I would've loved to read more about them
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Very cute!
Sunshine1220 chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
I can’t remember where I saw this rec’d, but I’m so glad I found it. Thank you for sharing it with us! And if you ever want to share those snippets you talked about, I’d love to read them. These two are just super sweet.
PLV chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
My brother married his high school sweetheart.
The pastor of the church I grew up in married
the ONLY girl he ever dated. They started
holding hands in kindergarten. Now, THAT is
rare! LOL
This was a really sweet story.
Kitkat918 chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Aww this was super cute!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
That was a sweet story. I enjoyed the relationship with the girls and how the met.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
This was a cutesy fic and I liked it. I wish you would revisit this but it’s been years so I know it won’t happen. Any whoo, great quick fic.