Reviews for Golden Boy
irelandk chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
EBLoveSong chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
WOW. LOL. I've already read this story... but, i gotta say, good start! ))
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Liked it a lot
pipelynn chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Loved this so much! Found it in the twi award nominees!
iRead85 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hey! This was really sweet and realistic. They were just like your everyday 17-year olds, so unassuming. Loved the simplicity and the touch of humor. Beautiful! :)
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aw, I LOVED this. And I'm one half of one of those unlikely high school couples that stay together and get married and have babies. This story reminded me so much of falling love with my husband in high school (rival schools, he was a football star, the whole thing). Beautifully written and you captured high school so well.
InnocentMademoiselle10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love your story!

I love this Edward. :''

Added to my favorite stories. :D
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i love every aspect of this story! the social network references, the way they meet, and the voice of the story. FAV'D!
staygoldenmaii chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
seriously loved loved loved this! I think you should totally make a story out of it though! like a full one! :)
linemoon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE you have to write more of this fic. I love this Edward and Bella, and I want to know more about them.
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved this, can't wait for more!
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
gotta say.. it was beautiful and hart-warming..

the way u wrote it, the way the story flowed was very nice..
Blue Girl 23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Okay, not really what I was expecting, but I was definitely pleasently surprised. You have a very nice and flowing way of writing, and this story actually seems to me like something that could happen in reality. A really great and happy story, and one I think I'll remember the next time I need to be cheered up.
princessmichala chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
CUTE!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww... I totally loved it!

I cracked up when both were busted by the other. Awesome story to tell their children and grandchildren.

I really hope you write more.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »