Reviews for Golden Boy
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Aw, I LOVED this. And I'm one half of one of those unlikely high school couples that stay together and get married and have babies. This story reminded me so much of falling love with my husband in high school (rival schools, he was a football star, the whole thing). Beautifully written and you captured high school so well.
InnocentMademoiselle10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love your story!

I love this Edward. :''

Added to my favorite stories. :D
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i love every aspect of this story! the social network references, the way they meet, and the voice of the story. FAV'D!
staygoldenmaii chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
seriously loved loved loved this! I think you should totally make a story out of it though! like a full one! :)
linemoon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE you have to write more of this fic. I love this Edward and Bella, and I want to know more about them.
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved this, can't wait for more!
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
gotta say.. it was beautiful and hart-warming..

the way u wrote it, the way the story flowed was very nice..
Blue Girl 23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Okay, not really what I was expecting, but I was definitely pleasently surprised. You have a very nice and flowing way of writing, and this story actually seems to me like something that could happen in reality. A really great and happy story, and one I think I'll remember the next time I need to be cheered up.
princessmichala chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
CUTE!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aww... I totally loved it!

I cracked up when both were busted by the other. Awesome story to tell their children and grandchildren.

I really hope you write more.
amberkey chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm glad you're planning on expanding this. I would love more of these two
writerchick chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
High school couples can stay together forever (: Just ask my Mom! lol
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Not sure how I came across this one shot, but I loved it. It was honest and sweet and realistic for the most part. A Bella who acted like a teenager, wasn't a virgin, and honest. She was funny too, I loved the toilet paper incident. Anyway, really fun read.
katinki chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I really loved this. It's sweet and lovely and made me kind of miss my 17 yr old self. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Kate