Reviews for Golden Boy
amwine chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love these two!. Great job...thanks!
2mpix.com chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I had goose bumps by the end of this story. It is rare for HS couples to make it, but my parents have been happliy married for 39 years at have been together since they were 14 & 15. Also, my very best friend met her husband when they were juniors in HS and have been happily married 19 years. So it can happen. Thank you for this lovely story!
lovexxlustxx chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
the most adorable and endearing one-shot i've read in my entire life. so incredibly beautiful. so simple, and yet so touching, it's as if you've perfectly captured an emotion and poured it out in your writing. absolutely gorgeous. and that ending! jeez. beautiful.
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
really cute xD
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
The only thing I didn't like was when it came to an end :( really cute story... Would love to read snippets of their future
kadronya chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
so sweet! i love it!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Please continue this story! I really like this story and I want to know what will happen next with there guys! Please continue this story and hope you update this tory soon if you do continue this story! D 3
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I am eager to read all about the "snippets" in those five years we missed.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved this story! And I met my husband my senior year of high school, we went to different schools, were engaged before we graduated & married before that Thanksgiving. That was 25 years ago it definitely can last. I'd love to read more of this Edward & Bella. :)
BoogieJo78 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Loved it!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ahhh this was great. I would love to read snippets about their life in between their first time nd getting married! Please do them! Where do they go to college and how do they stay together?
nidszala chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow
Its really beautiful story
Specially last line...
I loved it
lyrehc chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
hope you'll make this into a full story... love it it is so sweet
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 1/13/2014