Reviews for Golden Boy
anu1289 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
love it!
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved it even though my cliche Stryker was of another kind my senior year " ]
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh my LORD!

This is one of the cutest, sweetest, most heartwarming fics EVER!

JadaPattinson recd it to me last night and I fell in love. It made me want to go out for a walk with the bf. Dress in a leather jacket and big scarf, grab a coffee and go to the park just to swing.

It gave me butterflies, thinking about their "I do's"...

It was just the perfect little frosting. I really hope you give us some insight on what happens before their wedding, I would love that!

Can't wait for more,

Stickybuns
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
SIIIIIGH. love! love. loved this. make me smile. i love autumn, and first kisses, and sweet boys, and gorgeous boys, and best friends.

this was wonderful. *hearts*
dawnhybb chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was such a sweet story! I can't wait to read more about them.
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was so good! I loved it!
voyanisen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've got so much to do this morning, but I put it all off because of a new story from you! Did you know you encourage procrastination with your incredible story-telling? ;)

Such a sweet, tender story; made my heart happy. I love how mature they behaved, well, beyond the T.P incident. I can't wait to read more! Thank you for such a lovely start to my day!
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
good sweet os
Havefaith chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sweet. My husband and I have been together since we were 15, and he still rocks my world 21 years & 4 kids later. So yeah, it hapens.
Hahny chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really loved it. I was so excited with the summary, I failed to notice that the story was a OS. Please do revisit this story, can't wait for more. It was nice reading a sweet love story without all of the angst.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I'm sorry if my Squee at seeing your name waiting for me this morning burst your eardrums ;) Can't help it & it's Your fault for being so awesome! Anyhow..I LOVED this. So real, so genuine..that awkwardness of first love. The TP idea was great! Brought back fond memories, except for the being caught & all. Of course, being caught by Edward would be stella' (instead of the guy's brother waiting to ambush us in the garage & then dragging us to his daddy to get us in trouble-jerk)

And, my high school sweetheart & I celebrated 33 years of marriage this year, so yeah...sometimes it works! ;) As always, I'd love for you to write more of our Golden Boy or your grocery list..whatever. As long as you write! Linda xo
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awww, this was such a sweet story.
majose chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
you can revisit and write whatever you please and I'll read it. I have you in author alert already.

So, non-virgins and no sex stud Edward? tsk, tsk! What happened to canon (canon fanfiction I mean)?

THe moms in facebook were hilarious!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love it! He was very sweet and caring! Not like any teenage boy I met ;)
runtagua chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aw, shit. You write the best one shots. LOL I have to admit ibwas wondering what you and Jadalulu were twittering about last night. How stalkerish of me.

Good job.