Reviews for Golden Boy
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was so good! I loved it!
voyanisen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've got so much to do this morning, but I put it all off because of a new story from you! Did you know you encourage procrastination with your incredible story-telling? ;)

Such a sweet, tender story; made my heart happy. I love how mature they behaved, well, beyond the T.P incident. I can't wait to read more! Thank you for such a lovely start to my day!
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
good sweet os
Havefaith chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sweet. My husband and I have been together since we were 15, and he still rocks my world 21 years & 4 kids later. So yeah, it hapens.
Hahny chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really loved it. I was so excited with the summary, I failed to notice that the story was a OS. Please do revisit this story, can't wait for more. It was nice reading a sweet love story without all of the angst.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I'm sorry if my Squee at seeing your name waiting for me this morning burst your eardrums ;) Can't help it & it's Your fault for being so awesome! Anyhow..I LOVED this. So real, so genuine..that awkwardness of first love. The TP idea was great! Brought back fond memories, except for the being caught & all. Of course, being caught by Edward would be stella' (instead of the guy's brother waiting to ambush us in the garage & then dragging us to his daddy to get us in trouble-jerk)

And, my high school sweetheart & I celebrated 33 years of marriage this year, so yeah...sometimes it works! ;) As always, I'd love for you to write more of our Golden Boy or your grocery list..whatever. As long as you write! Linda xo
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awww, this was such a sweet story.
majose chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
you can revisit and write whatever you please and I'll read it. I have you in author alert already.

So, non-virgins and no sex stud Edward? tsk, tsk! What happened to canon (canon fanfiction I mean)?

THe moms in facebook were hilarious!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love it! He was very sweet and caring! Not like any teenage boy I met ;)
runtagua chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aw, shit. You write the best one shots. LOL I have to admit ibwas wondering what you and Jadalulu were twittering about last night. How stalkerish of me.

Good job.

xx

Joy
mdlott0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I can't wait to read more! I met my husband when I was 15 and 17 years later we are still together. Thus story brings back such sweet memories.
butzi chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
What a lovely sweet story. Just the right distraction during a crazy day at the office.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
So beautiful! I've been with my husband since 11th grade. I just turned 32. We have 2 boys and are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on the 20th. So this was perfect for me to read today!
Montara chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved it! Thank you and can't wait for more moments from their lives!
JBurdick chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was wonderful and so so sweet. It got me a little teary after read those last 2 paragraphs about ten times haha. Very well done, I love your writing-always. Thank you
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »