Reviews for Golden Boy
kadronya chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
so sweet! i love it!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Please continue this story! I really like this story and I want to know what will happen next with there guys! Please continue this story and hope you update this tory soon if you do continue this story! D 3
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I am eager to read all about the "snippets" in those five years we missed.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved this story! And I met my husband my senior year of high school, we went to different schools, were engaged before we graduated & married before that Thanksgiving. That was 25 years ago it definitely can last. I'd love to read more of this Edward & Bella. :)
BoogieJo78 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Loved it!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ahhh this was great. I would love to read snippets about their life in between their first time nd getting married! Please do them! Where do they go to college and how do they stay together?
nidszala chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow
Its really beautiful story
Specially last line...
I loved it
lyrehc chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
hope you'll make this into a full story... love it it is so sweet
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awwww
alexxis-820-924 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I thought the hole thing was so cute espically the ending. It is something that I will come back and read later.
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Looooooooved it! This was a great story and I just loved how perfect they fit. I mean we know that some couple are high school sweethearts and I could definitely see them! I fell in love with this golden boy! Warm kisses from Florida.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Another great one.
So enjoyed it.
Super loved the friendships between the girls. :)
misslibby chapter 1 . 11/19/2013