Reviews for A Forbidden Love
I kinda think she wasn't advertising (after reading the reviews) but rather explaining what happened to this fic. It's obvious that now it's published, she can't have it on here.

While I never read the fanfic version, I'll probably buy the ebook version. I'm a big reader. Congratulations on your publishing achievement.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 2/16
I really loved this fic! Thanks for writing it! :)
G chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I can't find the story. I went on The writer's coffee shop and couldn't find it. It was not on amazon or iTunes
Slow chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
So I read your book innocence, and loved it as a fanfic and the actual book. But I noticed the chapter of Edwards point of view after he found out the truth was taken out. I was wondering if you could post that somewhere being that was a great chapter in my opinion.
njwriter62 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Congratulations! Such a wonderful accomplishment. You are such a talented writer and deserve much success. It was so cool to see your book on Amazon!
akjamma chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I hope they don't get taken down. I love your writing
oopsadaysey chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
You haven't done anything much different to any of the other authors who have been published from this site chickybabe good luck and may there be many more.
On the other side I hope you are feeling much better healthwise and I wish you and yours a very merry christmas. Jo O
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Good luck and looking forward to your new story. And the published 'A Forbidden Love'.

I got my ebook. I can't wait to meet the new characters.
Merry Christmas!
joice84 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
wow I'm anxious for it! sorry for what happem whit you! I really apreciate to know you book is up!

xx
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I so sorry to read about you getting reported. I do have you on WCS and read your stories there, I am so excited about the new story and love love love A forbidden love. I love your work so I will continue to look for you if they do take down your stories. Thank you so much again for taking the chance and letting us know that you published. I am so excited for you. YAY! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season full of love and relaxation. YOU ROCK! Narcy
Cullenfest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Shame that some folks like to take the gloss off the success of authors who have cut their teeth on writing creativity on this site, to the enjoyment of thousands. The writing world is big enough for us all.

I wish you every success with Restoration. Am looking forward to reading the start of it later today.

Hugs,
Sammi x
ethelouise chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Too many rules! Sorry about the problems. I hope your stories aren't taken down.
rpattzgirl08 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
A person only reported it because they r jealous ppl need to get over it there are some ppl on this site for the sole purpose of messing with ppl they r just bullies with nothing better to do
CentauRita chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
So proud of you. Best Wishes and Good Luck.

Take Care and Happy Writing, Always.
Rita ;D

P.S.
Restoration sounds devine.
libba.zak chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
I loved Forbidden Love and I'm looking forward to anything you write. Anywhere you post it I'll follow!
12,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »