Reviews for Naruto of the Hyoton
altoghvad chapter 4 . 6/6
It is with a small degree of reluctance that I think that this is a good fic because you have not updated in a while... I hope that whatever it was that made you stop will not go on and that you will continue it someday.

Question, are the dreams that Naruto is having in any way connected to the life of the Yuki whose DNA was used to invoke his Kekkei Genkai? It seems plausible that he would inherit more than said ninja's skills. Also, will anyone ever find out about it all?
Story Cipher chapter 8 . 3/3
I just want to say I enjoy your work

and hope your endeavors are treating you well.

Hope you find your muse soon

Yours Sincerely

Story Cipher
Ejammer chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
update this needs an update or atleast put the fic up for adoption
narmulti chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Good story keep it up and UPDATE
Theon Azul chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
I really am enjoying the story. I saw that you have not updated in 3 years, but please continue, everything about this fanfiction is great
GlitterVan chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Love your story please continue. I hope haku will remind alive and recreate the Yuki clan and birth naruto and haku will uncover secrets and techniques of the Yuki clan.
habdreas323 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
this so amazing dont abandon it
soccerkid9 chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I loved the story I really wish you could continue it!
yome- san chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
very good chapter
Reinget chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
When are you going to do chapter 9
louis grey chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I would love to see you continue this fic.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
like story
ougley chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
thanks :)
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Nice work on this.

I hope you update again sometime.

Keep at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Uh, ok... I know he wasn't Hokage yet, but he WAS truly hated by Iwa at least, his wife kidnapped by Kumo for her bloodline. And you expect me to buy they have their son being guarded by ONE genin, and that's it?

A seal master, possibly two seal masters, both S class at least ninja with TONS of enemies, and they left their one child guarded by A GENIN?

That's the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen, they might as well have just left him totally alone in the forest of death!

Orochimaru is tough enough to overcome most anyone, sneaky enough too, so if you'd had him take out an ANBU or two, something like that, I'd buy it. But having Minato's kid being guarded by a single genin, well it makes me think the rest of the fic will suck because it's so utterly implausible.