Reviews for Shattering Glass
Cat lover chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
only one word can describe this: Amazing!
NerdHerd02 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Did you get the " this is calm, and it's doctor." part from criminal minds! lol. anyways im loving this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
This was really nice I was confused at some times but I finally figured them out again this was really nice and great I hope you can write more stories like this.
Shadowcat2428 chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
That was one if the beat Alphas stories yet :)
Checkerz chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
It took me all day to read this and DUDE-I had the best blast EVER! I wished I had found it earlier. That way I could have reviewed every chapter :)) If you plan to do a sequal or one with character inserts Im more than glad to sign up for the cause XD
Anini mouse chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
I only have qualms with this story. One, Coma is spelled with one m(sorry that just bugged me), and two I got here too late to submit an alpha.

Other than that this story is literally perfect. I just sat here for an hour and a half in front of my computer reading this whole story and you are probably the best author I've found on here. I loved this story too much to put in words and the ending gave me chills.
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
I love it! It's such a sweet ending for such a horrendous ordeal. It's fantastic and brilliant! I love it!
C.H.W.13 chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
A perfect ending to a perfect story. It's so sad to see this story come to an end. You were my first story on FF and I hate to see it end. I WILL MISS IT!:'(

(To story) I bid you farwell my old friend.
red-opti chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
Aw, My feels! Encore! Sequel! That was so good and I cannot believe its over! Ugh, I'm just gonna go cry now.
Teyerin chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
Very fitting ending to a great story. Thank you for sharing this!
Spottedpool chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
Amazing ending for an amazing ending! I'm love this story, g to end. :)

Oh and this is Spottedpool. I'm just too lazy to login in. :)

Great story
Dancing Eyes chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful conclusion! Love how you finished it! Congrats on finishing a good story!
Dancing Eyes chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Wow this is fantastic, I just clicked on it on a whim but I think it's great! Love the characters and how your created this story, I like how you gave some views from the 'villains' to have understand them more.

AHH I hope we see Gary okay soon, I wondered if that scarred guy was him because he twitched his fingers, but I don't think he was. Someone should give him pudding
Spottedpool chapter 29 . 9/28/2012
Wow. Just... Wow. I can't even think of any words to describe how amazing that was! Gary better be okay! If he isn't I think I'll cry. I probably will. Amazing, as usual. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
purpleball5 chapter 29 . 9/27/2012
Wow. This is just amazing.