Reviews for Now You're Gone
ashdash2417 chapter 8 . 4/2
XD
(evil's POV at the very end)
The Great Devour chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
CB
arizbeth123 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
fantastic,love it i just cant wait what will happen next
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Read this in one day and i agree with u FxF forever!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
HAPPY ENDING I don't want to cry :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Poor Splendid ;-; I . . don't know what I ship anymore! Gah this is just too good! Meeeeh all these feels!
BoonyTheWolf chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
when you gonna update?
Donut Yang chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
AHHHHH THIS STory was beautiful! :DDDDDDD
Dimension Distorter chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Love it so much.
Royal Sunflower Fields chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I simply love the story, it was so full of...um...imagery and some lines blew me away, I commented loudly every part of the story it was truly exciting! It actually took me 3hours to finish this whole story. I Luv'D it. I hope you read mines whenever you get the chance, I update quickly too!
PureSadist chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I'm a "One Absolute Sadist" a.k.a "OAS" looking for Lemon fanfics 'happened' by one of meh high-ranked OTPs such as Flippy x Flaky until I found this fanfic entitled' "Now you're gone" the title immediately caught my attention and as I finished reading thy chapters; because of the Lemon parts etched in your creativity I was simply amazed on how the flower (fanfic) blooms because of its beauty (creator) This really helped me out and, I love you as a true friend who's an inspiration in writing stories, etc. (what's ur gender?)
Michaela Chua chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
You don't suck at romance scenes! This is perfect!
KonataxFlaky4life chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
wow just an amazing story I read so far. fits perfectly with flaky hating giggles and petunia and her dark side being revealed. kudos to u for this epic story line keep it up.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I've to applaud you...this is a very good we'll done work you did there...
I love it..the transformation of flaky ...well done
Flippyxflakyfan chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
WOOO-HOO CAN'T WAIT! It's so exciting! I fricking love this storie! Haha anyway can't wait for the next chap!