Reviews for Now You're Gone
bunnygoblin chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Hahaha he never got to touch the boobs...
bunnygoblin chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
I ship the together more than Flippy x Flaky. Its more fun this way~
BlueberryCookieCrisis chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
I'm speechless,it has to be one of the best Evil/Flaky stories I've read in a long time. When I first read the summary, I believed it to be an interesting story and thought It wouldn't hurt to leave some time at the side, so i could read it quietly. And I wasn't disappointed, the way you described evil in the story, the character's point of views, it all fitted well. It made me laugh, cry, and squeeze my heart from all the fluff. Please continue writing great stories, I'll be sure to follow you from now on.
ashdash2417 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
(evil's POV at the very end)
The Great Devour chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
arizbeth123 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
fantastic,love it i just cant wait what will happen next
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Read this in one day and i agree with u FxF forever!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
HAPPY ENDING I don't want to cry :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Poor Splendid ;-; I . . don't know what I ship anymore! Gah this is just too good! Meeeeh all these feels!
BoonyTheWolf chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
when you gonna update?
Donut Yang chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
AHHHHH THIS STory was beautiful! :DDDDDDD
Dimension Distorter chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Love it so much.
Royal Sunflower Fields chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I simply love the story, it was so full and some lines blew me away, I commented loudly every part of the story it was truly exciting! It actually took me 3hours to finish this whole story. I Luv'D it. I hope you read mines whenever you get the chance, I update quickly too!
PureSadist chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
I'm a "One Absolute Sadist" a.k.a "OAS" looking for Lemon fanfics 'happened' by one of meh high-ranked OTPs such as Flippy x Flaky until I found this fanfic entitled' "Now you're gone" the title immediately caught my attention and as I finished reading thy chapters; because of the Lemon parts etched in your creativity I was simply amazed on how the flower (fanfic) blooms because of its beauty (creator) This really helped me out and, I love you as a true friend who's an inspiration in writing stories, etc. (what's ur gender?)
Michaela Chua chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
You don't suck at romance scenes! This is perfect!