Reviews for First night of custody
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
i loooooove this!
BlairLovesChuck chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love this story
sia chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Re-reading for the 100th time 3
tvaloha chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love this so much! Baby Bass is the cutest baby.. I hope you write more one shots. You're such a talented writer.
ILLK chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
His name is Henry. *swoon*
sunshineboogie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
absolutely beautiful story! i can't have enough of it! gonna reread again and again!
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I legitimately cried while reading this. Real tears. This is a superb piece of work.
Grish chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
So cute the baby boy :), and my Chuck he's so kind. Love your stories! xoxo
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so started out heartbreaking with Chuck apologizing but their reunion was beautiful.
ChairGG chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Im so glad you posted this, you have much better vision then the actuall producers and writers of GG. Season 6 better have a marriage and a baby, just i heard it will only be 10 to 15 episodes ;o theres no way a marriage and a baby would be in that but im still hoping :)
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The depth of this fic is just incredible, I think you should know. It's all too easy too surrender to the ooey-gooey loveliness of the idea of Chuck and Blair having a baby, a baby with ten perfect fingers and toes - you put such a lovely soft focus on this, the raisins, the rice grains, the matchsticks, and yet you balance it with the overwhelming rawness of what the parents feel for one another, their passion, their protectiveness of him. It's a family dynamic of a kind I'm sure I've never seen, and it's electrifying.

More importantly, you split Chuck open like an orange, and manage to explore his experience of paternity, his self-loathing, his fierce love for his son, even his mild death wish in the most extraordinary way. The way he sees Blair is written so wonderfully; most people would balk at breast feeding, for example, most men in particular, but here it's both an act of sustenance and something erotic. You have such talent, both with action and emotion, and I hope you get told that regularly.
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wowza! That was really really good! Kudos! I can see why this got as many reviews as it did and I'm happy to add to that. I really enjoyed that. You wrote Chuck's depression very well I was heartbroken reading it I loved that she couldn't stay away from either of her boys. I loved how she's been leaving Louis high and dry whoopa lol. I like how intense the whole thing was it's how I always like to imagine them. The reunion was very nice ;) lol I totally don't get why he had the fetish about her breast feeding but I liked how he brought Henry to work and how they just fit, always together. *sigh* nothing like a good Chair story! Awesome! :D

ADL1820 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Bluck2nite chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I just stumbled across this alittle bit ago!And I must say that it is perfect as a one shot! Doesn't need any retooling at all! I love the way you described everything! Full of literary nuances that cemented characters emotions and even the atmosphere of the story! Honestly I would find it hard to transition that literary style into a multichapter! So don't change a thing!

It was heartbreaking in the beginning, felt everything with Chuck! Have to say I am biased when it comes to Chuck, never can stand him in pain! The show has put him through the ringer enough! At one point I began to hope that Blair will open up her eyes and go back to him! That is where she truly belongs! And my heart soared when he took her back without any questions! Truly showed how he unconditionally loves her! He could of been a real Dick and pushed her away(because of the way she treated him)! It was like he was waiting for her return all along! Then a smile came to my face when she left Louis and officially became Chuck's family along with Henry! I felt the love and happiness through your literary prowness! And their sweet banter inthe morning! Like I said earlier don't change a thing, it's exceptional as it is!

Thank you, I agree with you after that heartbreaking episode we all needed some Chair hope! In fact how things are playing out now on the show! We still need Chair hope to get us through! Thank GOD we have fan fiction and your story!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wonderful story. Loved it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »