Reviews for First night of custody
ainshazz chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
I kid you not I’ve read this fic a thousand times now and I’m still amazed by it.
Almaloney33 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I've read this before and really enjoyed it. But reading it again today I realised this was written well before canon "Henry" was born - congratulations on being able to see into the future!

All your CB stories are amazing. You have such a wonderful turn of phrase, such a comprehensive understanding of these characters and their voices. I know the show is over now but I truly hope you'll consider revisiting the fandom and blessing us with some more CB stories. There are still a lot of us out there that miss these guys, and we need great writers like you to keep them alive.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
i loooooove this!
BlairLovesChuck chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love this story
sia chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Re-reading for the 100th time 3
tvaloha chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love this so much! Baby Bass is the cutest baby.. I hope you write more one shots. You're such a talented writer.
ILLK chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
His name is Henry. *swoon*
sunshineboogie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
absolutely beautiful story! i can't have enough of it! gonna reread again and again!
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I legitimately cried while reading this. Real tears. This is a superb piece of work.
Grish chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
So cute the baby boy :), and my Chuck he's so kind. Love your stories! xoxo
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so started out heartbreaking with Chuck apologizing but their reunion was beautiful.
ChairGG chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Im so glad you posted this, you have much better vision then the actuall producers and writers of GG. Season 6 better have a marriage and a baby, just i heard it will only be 10 to 15 episodes ;o theres no way a marriage and a baby would be in that but im still hoping :)
TheVeryLastValkyrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The depth of this fic is just incredible, I think you should know. It's all too easy too surrender to the ooey-gooey loveliness of the idea of Chuck and Blair having a baby, a baby with ten perfect fingers and toes - you put such a lovely soft focus on this, the raisins, the rice grains, the matchsticks, and yet you balance it with the overwhelming rawness of what the parents feel for one another, their passion, their protectiveness of him. It's a family dynamic of a kind I'm sure I've never seen, and it's electrifying.

More importantly, you split Chuck open like an orange, and manage to explore his experience of paternity, his self-loathing, his fierce love for his son, even his mild death wish in the most extraordinary way. The way he sees Blair is written so wonderfully; most people would balk at breast feeding, for example, most men in particular, but here it's both an act of sustenance and something erotic. You have such talent, both with action and emotion, and I hope you get told that regularly.
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wowza! That was really really good! Kudos! I can see why this got as many reviews as it did and I'm happy to add to that. I really enjoyed that. You wrote Chuck's depression very well I was heartbroken reading it I loved that she couldn't stay away from either of her boys. I loved how she's been leaving Louis high and dry whoopa lol. I like how intense the whole thing was it's how I always like to imagine them. The reunion was very nice ;) lol I totally don't get why he had the fetish about her breast feeding but I liked how he brought Henry to work and how they just fit, always together. *sigh* nothing like a good Chair story! Awesome! :D

Xx