Reviews for Shaking Up Winchester World
*grins* funny!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
\The Trademarks were ace
swlfangirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Yes I will agree with probably everyone else but I absolutely loved the description of Cas disappointed face! pretty much describes it perfectly!
TrueCharlix chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Thanks for sharing this with us, I love it :)
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
"Although Dean has gotten used to Sam's Puppy-Eyes, he has yet to develop an immunity to Cas' Disappointment Face. Dean thinks his Disappointment Face looks a lot like someone has pushed over Cas' granny so they could steal her walking frame and beat her seeing-eye puppy with it. Specifically, as if Dean had done the pushing. And the stealing. And the puppy-beating.

He is the first to admit that Cas' Disappointment Face leads directly to Dean sighing loudly and saying "Fine." Which then leads to one of Cas' Miniature Smiles, which usually leads to one of Dean's (totally not) Secret Smiles, which usually leads to Sam's trademark bitching and on a good day (well, according to Dean), a separate motel room for Sammy. The circle of life continues and all is well with the world." oh I know dangit the freaking puppy eyes and cas' version of them make you just want to hug them and make it all better and then go kick the persons ass who put that look there. And that last sentence, oh wow who knew Cas could get ideas like that.
Calla Bright chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Your stories makes me laugh. Oh the fluffy cuddly goodness! I like your characterization of them very much. :)
andaere chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aw, this is really cute. Castiel's unfamiliarity with human culture and emotions is one of the aspects I like best about his character, and you portrayed that in a funny and adorable way here. I especially liked the description of Castiel's Disappointment Face and Minature Smile. :) Thanks for sharing!
Himekun chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha! Very good :D
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hahahahaha this was soooo adorable and cute :D

Hmmm I wonder what Cas is saving the dairy whip for... ;)
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I love that they drew a circle with cheese in a can. Let me sit back for a moment to get the full appreciation out of that one. ... Okay. I'm done now. Good job!
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very cute! Reading your stories makes me happy :)
Somilge chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Insightful and cute - I really enjoyed it.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Easy cheese? That's hilarious! Of course only Cas would be creative/awesome enough to think of that!
Meriadeth chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh my god, this was hillarious, I'm still laughing.

Thank you for this...