Reviews for Cute
If only there was a lemon for M Raichu x F Lopunny... _
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 2/28
Aww that's touching hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Really good story and writing. Like it! Don't understand why ALL lopunnys are females! In every art or fanfic! And they even referred to lopunnies as "hher"in a consecutive pokemon guide! Interesting because... 50% of all lopunnies are male.

Anyways, love that love story, the characters also. I like how you refer to colours that comes from pokemon when you described a colour and so on... so... Thank you!
carcosa chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Cute!
DearestPony chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hey I really liked this! ) It was very sweet and realistic for what it is.
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Aww! So cute!
fractalman chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
...mutated...lagomorph? where do some of these names come from, anyways? (and why, WHY did KITESUNESHIPPING get taken by one of the humanxhuman pairings! it should've been for ninetailz/zoroark!...anyways...)
fractalman chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
crossover-fan-12 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
First you make the crazyest shiping storys and i love it i find the names helaryas others cool second you where right about meowth man why must my 3er faverit ceritor be evil and Last what do you thank of ash's buzel / ash's oshawot shipping if know one named it yet i have on swifttorent shipping or bold water shiping let me know some how
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I liked the ending when Raichu comforted Loppuny good story great job, but...the names they're steadily getting wierder...Mutatedlagomorph shipping how about Evolved Fantasy shipping this is based on the fact that they are both the evolved forms of Pikachu and Bunneary and Dawn's Bunneary was in love with ASh's Pikachu good job blu congrats on your 100th story! 8D! Yeah!