Reviews for The Monster
awww, love it
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
A giant cockroach?
Kimiaras chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I think the monster is Shredder!
BigHeroGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sorry for bugging you. :-( But I'll still read your stories. Hope you can check mine out.
Academy6 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*Crying... crying, and, crying, and, crying*
Alicehamato121 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i think it's himself. he's the only one who would ever think of himself as a monster. or would give in to his rage.
Sailor Ninja Turtle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awww! The end was so cute!

As for the monster, I have 3 guesses:

1. A bug.

2. Shredder.

3. Himself.
Yunuen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
sabia qe era Rafita quien tenia la pesadilla; Mikey no es el unico qe puede tener pesadillas de vez en cuando, tambien Don o Rafa, pero ai esta el hermano mayor para reconfortar x)y todos sabemos quiƩn conforta a Leo xD
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That's easy, it was his conscience, he always have something to regret about, he did something wrong to one of his bros and now the guilt was chasing him.

As always Leo is there for him, some are so lucky... I think I was drooling when I read: "Next thing he felt was a pair of strong arms pulling him into a comforting hug", yeah, that was my favorite part. Damn you Raph! Great again, I loved it.

Rose o
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww! Que lindo que es Leito, consolando a Rafa de esa horrible pesadilla. Y el monstruo horroso debio haber sido una repulsiva cucaracha. Rafita, querido, yo te entiendo. Al igual que tu tambien me pondria a correr.
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
AWWWWWW! So Cute! Oh and yes you did seem to make Raph a little more soft in this but I thought it was cute! And let me guess the monster is Shredder?
Haoyoh Asakura chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really like this time, stories and horror movies, congratulations on your story, I like the looks of their hermnos Leo, no matter how proud they are.

Good luck in all your projects, kisses.
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice Who, and as for what it is that Raph's running for... i know its a bug, but what kind? I wanna think a giant spider, i know that would freak him out so much. he really does have a phobia against insects.

See ya with you next fic Who, get well and write 'til the end of the world! (When ever that is)

Halloween Witch
chips and ice-cream chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Is it a spider, or some other kind of bug? Cool story by the way.

(: Em
artychick7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A spider! Haha just kiddin. Hmm is it someone they have faced before?