Reviews for How The Dark Slayer Stole Christmas
elle112u chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Lol. Cute extra ending there. Faith finding out there are two. I want to find out how they come about. :) I kind of want to go reread the time traveling story actually. :)

Great job. :D
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
This was another great story, and wow what a twist of an ending, can't wait to see more!
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Oh, Sophie knows all. So does this mean that the kid Faith saw when she was time travelling was different to the one Buffy saw herself preganant with? Or did they just have another kid later?

Awesome story! OMG, you will write more in this universe, right?
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Good Story

Are you gonna update your other sophie related Stories.
piecesofyourheart chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
It's not fair! I love everything you write when it contains Faith and Tara. They don't even have to be together, and originally that's the only way i took those two, but I'm glad to say you've changed my mind. And while i don't think I'll ever be a Willow/ Tara fan, i can stomach them for your stories. This was so cute! And funny and awesome. That last little bit at the end was a sequel in the making, i know it. I can't wait to see what you have planned next. Though can i make a suggestion of "Tangled"? I can see Tara being Rapunzel and Willow her prince or thief.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Lol, does Sophie know something we don't? A very cute ending to a great story! :)
AstronSoul chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Great ending loved the whole 2 finger thing. I enjoyed the twist you put on the story to make it the Dark Slayer.

Great Job!
SpySkater chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
I loved the license joke between Sophie and Faith. Very hilarious. I love Buffy's declaration of love for Faith as well as the fact that she kept the angel. The Mayor arrested! Woot! And the ending!

"Kid. One, years from now."

I imagined Faith saying that slowly to get her point across and Sophie's reaction was price less. Two years? Will the kid be conceived in two months, two weeks, two days? I can't wait to find out. Loved it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
LOL, great ending.
SpySkater chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Woot! Dark Slayer-ness pretty much defeated! I loved Buffy's sadness to Faith not being there. I actually let out an "aww".
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Nearing the end now :( Adorably fluffy chapter.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
I'm glad the true meaning of Christmas was found. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
So cool.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Yeah, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next chapter!