Reviews for Threshold of Change
Mursaat chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Enjoyed it very much, your Chase & Wilson are very much what i would expect, being as they're pretty much the 2 closest to House from the beginning and going out on a limb to help him.
LastingDream chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I'm interested in a sequel, is it possible? ) nive fic
nightingale27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I have to say. This is absolutely brilliant. I enjoyed reading this. Along reading the fic I kinda hoped that this would happen in season 8. Haha. But you know this is nice. I find it heartwarming the lengths that chase and Wilson would go for house. I read this before I sleep. I think I'm going to sleep with a smile in my face haha. The fic is really awesome. It's kinda like what-if fic. Anyway keep up the good work. I enjoyed reading your work. I'm not the type to review but your fic is so great that I thought I wouldn't let this story pass without a review. Kudos to you :)
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was a truly wonderful story! I adored it. I really love House/Chase mentor stories, and having Wilson involved in this one just made it even better. I can totally see those two doing something like that for House, and the way you portrayed the subtle affection in House and Chase's sort of father/son relationship was beautiful. You had all three of them absolutely in character, and sometimes that's hard to come by in the fandom as of late.

Great job!
Paula Letch chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wasn't too sure about the story on reading the synopsis but thought would give it a go. Thought it was great, really enjoyed it. Have always liked Chase, and will be glad to see him back on the show in ep. 5. In some ways, although I hate the fact that there is a strong probability that the show will end after this season, I think it would be nice to think of House going off to warmer climes for a new life but still practicing medicine, with Wilson in tow for company, and I guess Australia, and therefore Chase, would be as good a place as any!
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Absolutely brilliant. This is the best outcome ever.

Nina chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was a really great story (and better, I think, than the one that inspired it)! I think I prefer this to what the writers of the show gave us too, lol. Again, great job- and I hope you write more Chase/House/Wilson friendship fic :)
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was soooo good. I love the House/Wilson/Chase friendship thing.