Reviews for Loose Ends
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Good companion oneshot.

One of the other reviewers said that alcohol doesn't provide restful sleep, i'll say that it does, if you had a damn good time the night prior.

Definitely lived up to the title.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this. We don't usually see much of Tsunade's feelings because she's the Hokage, but you put them into words perfectly.

I miss Jiraiya :(
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Alcohol doesn't actually provide restful, "very well" sleep.

They were as surely her daughters as if she'd brought them into this world. I found this line surprisingly potent; it brought tears to my eyes.

Your descriptiveness is lovely.

The last line gave it all the more finality.

How is it this only has 3, soon to be 4, reviews? Is it, so long after his death, readers are uninterested in the topic?

I very much appreciate the world you paint around this little pair of scenes as well as the sentiments of all of it. It's so heart-breaking yet liberating at the same time.

Yay for Femgenficathon 2011!
starryisnomore chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I can pretty much sum it all in one sentence: funny, yet sad. Nicely done. Take care. (3
Folle chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Tsunade's one-sided conversation was wonderful. The emotion there, all wrapped up in her insults and attitude, was just so evocative. I would not have a hard time believing that scene actually took place, and I loved all the little details you threw in from her thoughts that Orochimaru should have killed Nagato to her comparing Naruto to him to the impromptu swim. Thanks for sharing.
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh, that was so saaad! In a good way I mean. I absolutely loved how you portrayed their relationship, especially since he wasn't there to play off of. Even going on memories, you really gave a good feel for what they're like with each other. :)