Reviews for Neon Knights
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
so like cake the zombie apocalypse was a lie, and with that about this mofo
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
not bad not bad at all so far has helped great in the development of the story. when it comes time how are you going to work out the whole Tokyo 3 thing is Shinji just going to go there and try to activate unit 1 or are you just gonna skip him actually going to nerve headquarters and instead just have him in John Henry attack the Angel directly. I have an idea on how you can do that. if you ever read kurogane no linebarrel they have the ability to summon their mechs to their position. maybe you can base a type of Mac teleportation system for Shinji to use to call john henry to him.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
LOL!keep it up
Ethorin chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
just for that Omake I am favoriting this
watchdog210 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
As i am leaving a review, it would seen that you have gained a new fan. This sorry is so fat out there that its great. Kinda like the Scott Pilgrim movie. Just so blatantly over the top you can't help but get wrapped up in it. And all the better for it. Even though i only understand a fraction of the references the ones i do get are epic on a scale rarely seen outside the likes of Dr. Who. Adding this to favs.
Sonofhades57 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Can't wait for the next part. I enjoy the image of Simon in a fedora. And Asuka as a SPARTAN supersoldier expy came out of left field. I like the direction of this series and your unique characterizations. Keep it up.
Kazegen chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Your story sounds like a 15-year old's sugared-up pipe dream. Seriously, Simon might be President? Alex Mercer helping to build GaoGaiGar? What in the hell is going on?

Not that this is a bad thing, you understand. I've had several moments throughout the story where I've just had to sit, staring at the wall in "Holy Shit" stance. I don't know where the hell this is going, but I like it, and I can't wait for you to keep going.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I know you like to be unpredictable and all but where exactly are you going with Asuka fusing canon Herself canon Shinji and canon Rei thing?
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
For the second time in my life, there are no words to express my fascination with a character. His version of Makinami for me from now on will be the Empress! Makinami, the future sovereign of Humanity.

I loved each of his characters, special guests and the new names of the installations of NERV. This story promises to be his best so far. Write without haste and with caring and your muse did not stop to bless you.

1 P.S.: Despite completely psychotic, I liked his Asuka. She made a lot of sense in her madness and she is absurdly badass.

2 P.S.: The Transhumanist Dr. Franken Stein was perfect.

3 P.S.: Please, in your notes, publish the Abnormality Scale.

4 P.S.: The Faust VIII who appeared in his story is the Faust of the Shaman King?
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Reading this /BROKE MY FACE/ with the awesome. You need no life until this is finished! You hit at least ten of my favorite points. In no specific order they include Hot-Blooded!Shinji. Mari Illustrious Makinami. The King of Braves. A 100% logical Gurren Lagann/Gao-Gai-Gar tie in. ShinjixMari. Hot-Blooded hot-blood. Gurren Lagann. Tokusatsu. Hard-Core!Asuka. Lightning. And more. You win an internet, with more to follow. Great job, thanks for writing, keep it up!
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
*points to self*

I DARE!
Duder Skanks chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I can only imagine what would happen if this universe's Gendo and NERV-Tokyo was replaced with the one from Mobile Fighter Evangelion. And my money's on Simon for the supposed all-out brawl. Glad to see the chapter out, it's great as always!
Addie Card chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Ok, let me just put this in proper context.

What acid trip are you on, and where can I get some?

Oh, and fantastic story.
Xenoguyver chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I hope you can have Shinji's Final Move with his mech to be the Goldion Hammer combo from GaoGaiGar.
Xenoguyver chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I really liked that speach Shinji gave to his mecha partner, John Henry. I can just EASILY imagine the theme song of GaoGaiGar playing in the background to all of his battles.