Reviews for Neon Knights
asaxander740 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
For the love of christ please update.
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
What the hell is this!? I don't even... This is both awesome and insane. It needs to be re-categorized as well... or maybe not. I can't quite tell.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Good chapter
Hope you continue
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
so like cake the zombie apocalypse was a lie, and with that about this mofo
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
not bad not bad at all so far has helped great in the development of the story. when it comes time how are you going to work out the whole Tokyo 3 thing is Shinji just going to go there and try to activate unit 1 or are you just gonna skip him actually going to nerve headquarters and instead just have him in John Henry attack the Angel directly. I have an idea on how you can do that. if you ever read kurogane no linebarrel they have the ability to summon their mechs to their position. maybe you can base a type of Mac teleportation system for Shinji to use to call john henry to him.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
LOL!keep it up
Ethorin chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
just for that Omake I am favoriting this
watchdog210 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
As i am leaving a review, it would seen that you have gained a new fan. This sorry is so fat out there that its great. Kinda like the Scott Pilgrim movie. Just so blatantly over the top you can't help but get wrapped up in it. And all the better for it. Even though i only understand a fraction of the references the ones i do get are epic on a scale rarely seen outside the likes of Dr. Who. Adding this to favs.
Sonofhades57 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Can't wait for the next part. I enjoy the image of Simon in a fedora. And Asuka as a SPARTAN supersoldier expy came out of left field. I like the direction of this series and your unique characterizations. Keep it up.
Kazegen chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Your story sounds like a 15-year old's sugared-up pipe dream. Seriously, Simon might be President? Alex Mercer helping to build GaoGaiGar? What in the hell is going on?

Not that this is a bad thing, you understand. I've had several moments throughout the story where I've just had to sit, staring at the wall in "Holy Shit" stance. I don't know where the hell this is going, but I like it, and I can't wait for you to keep going.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I know you like to be unpredictable and all but where exactly are you going with Asuka fusing canon Herself canon Shinji and canon Rei thing?