Reviews for Neon Knights
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
For the second time in my life, there are no words to express my fascination with a character. His version of Makinami for me from now on will be the Empress! Makinami, the future sovereign of Humanity.

I loved each of his characters, special guests and the new names of the installations of NERV. This story promises to be his best so far. Write without haste and with caring and your muse did not stop to bless you.

1 P.S.: Despite completely psychotic, I liked his Asuka. She made a lot of sense in her madness and she is absurdly badass.

2 P.S.: The Transhumanist Dr. Franken Stein was perfect.

3 P.S.: Please, in your notes, publish the Abnormality Scale.

4 P.S.: The Faust VIII who appeared in his story is the Faust of the Shaman King?
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Reading this /BROKE MY FACE/ with the awesome. You need no life until this is finished! You hit at least ten of my favorite points. In no specific order they include Hot-Blooded!Shinji. Mari Illustrious Makinami. The King of Braves. A 100% logical Gurren Lagann/Gao-Gai-Gar tie in. ShinjixMari. Hot-Blooded hot-blood. Gurren Lagann. Tokusatsu. Hard-Core!Asuka. Lightning. And more. You win an internet, with more to follow. Great job, thanks for writing, keep it up!
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
*points to self*

I DARE!
Duder Skanks chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I can only imagine what would happen if this universe's Gendo and NERV-Tokyo was replaced with the one from Mobile Fighter Evangelion. And my money's on Simon for the supposed all-out brawl. Glad to see the chapter out, it's great as always!
Addie Card chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Ok, let me just put this in proper context.

What acid trip are you on, and where can I get some?

Oh, and fantastic story.
Xenoguyver chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I hope you can have Shinji's Final Move with his mech to be the Goldion Hammer combo from GaoGaiGar.
Xenoguyver chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I really liked that speach Shinji gave to his mecha partner, John Henry. I can just EASILY imagine the theme song of GaoGaiGar playing in the background to all of his battles.
ArkT chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I had an enthralling time reading this story, and I must say that it has turned out better than I expected thus far, and I can't wait for the next installment. Though I would suggest not skipping between time periods so often.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
great story
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Did you listen to that song from Turbo rangers movie Hope For the World? Just to tell to you (if you don't know )cause I'm Shinji/Rei all the way. Who else will be in charge?
Archnecromancer King chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
This promises to be the wildest of your fanfictions, a Omnicrossover, then I'll love it. I enjoyed the participation of California Senator Simon "The Digger" Teppelin and the Commander Lightning Farron, I hope they appear frequently. I have considered extremely logical training Shinji in advance (everyone knew he had to pilot the EVA 01). Then we will see the Units 03 and 04 in action? I want to see more of the Nerv-USA, Nerv 1st Branch or the Nerv-01 (located in Massachusetts. It is where Evangelion Unit-03 was created. The "Magi 04" set of supercomputers is located at or near Probably Nerv-01, possibly part of the MIT campus) and the Nerv 2nd Branch or Nerv-02 (located in Nevada Possibly at Area 51. It is where Evangelion Unit-04 was created).

1 P.S.:I am a dedicated Shinji/Rei fan, but I try to be open minded and I think I'll like Shinji/Mari.

As for Rei I just beg you not to place with Kaworu (I think strangely unpleasant, do not ask me why) and Gendo (which is an abomination).

As for Asuka I hope you surprise me. I read a fanfiction that joined her with Gaara (of Naruto!) and, oddly enough, was an excellent combination.

Good luck with your life and work and that his muse will continue to bless you.
code R.R chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
this is cool. i love how you got spiral energy in there too. John Henry, that has to be the most interesting name for a robot
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »