Reviews for Neon Knights
Crazyhawke81 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Hmmmm i wonder. "THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED, ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY. ERUPTING BURNING !" lol. Domon Kasshu from G Gundam after he upgrades to the Burning Gundam
Ioshua chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
*reads amazing story*

*continues scrolling down and reading*

*trys to click the next button but does not see anything happening...*

*sad*

Damn it! This looks like a freaking good story, how dare you crush my hopes with it only being two chapters!

Update! Update with the burning passion that my review gives you!

Otherwise, I'm lovin that you got some good crossovers in there...was Mari taught by a certain old man who screams out to the east which is burning red?

Also, I'm guessing older Simon might get involved later correct?

Any Gunbuster or FLCL gonna get included later on?
Muffin Mark chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Oh god, so many epic Super Robot shows referenced. Nice G Gundam quote you had Mari do there.
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I can tell you it was a reworded spiel from G Gundam -
Archnecromancer King chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I liked the chapter, I loved the references, especially the Gurren Lagann and I'm really having fun with his Makinami. Thanks for the story and please update.
stark40763 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Oh Lord, it's like the universes of several animes crashed into one another and combined into this strange and awesome amalgam...WHICH IS TOTALLY AWESOME!

I tell ya Mate, I truly weep for the Angels, for they have no chance in Hell in a universe this crazy awesome...and SEELE's not going to fare much better I think...
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Mari's answer tells me one thing she likes G Gundam as much as I do. Nice! now I want to hear Shinji say (possibly to Gendo): Gendo mark my words well my father You Will Never be forgiven you've taken my mother and shamed her memory You will never be forgiven. This hand of mine glows with an awesome power it's burning grip tells me to defeat you a man who is no longer my father. Take this my love my anger and all of my get the idea right? nice work all the same
code R.R chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
wow i laughed so hard at the the end with mari because that happened once in my 5th grade class
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Gundaaaaaaam!

And I'm gonna make a guess and say that Gate happens to be the son of Simon and Nia, right? However, that wouldn't explain the Thompson part... And is Mari in the same school as Shinji and Gate? I can't tell.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Interesting concept here Shinji in the states interesting
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
a nice wellrounded out first chapter.
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Somebody likes Adell x Rozy~ I agree~!

And the whole thing about Britannia... does that mean Lelouch is in it? XD
BF110C4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice, I always like NGE stories that actually deal with the children before the series start, especially since you offer a much brighter life for Shinji. Often we just see on this kind of fics a Original Character named Shinji Ikari arriving to T3 and then throw him into the action. Here it got the potencial to actually see how it will be different.

I got just a single issue with this chapter, and this is the way Fuyutsuki tells Adell about his sister death, and how he responds to it. Fuyutsuki actually cared about Yui, maybe even loved her, so a few days after her death he shouldn't be able to talk about it in such carefree way. On the other hand it would be good if Adell shows a little more concern either with the mysterious circunstances of his sister's death or the fact that he is basically adopting his nephew, on the other hand I do love the FLUFF both with the uncles and with Mari, at least Shinji is going to be loved.

Thanks, and keep going!
code R.R chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
oh i would love to see shinji's dad reaction that the angels are not going to where they need to be oh please put it in there please

anyway a very nice idea but can you make epic
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3