Reviews for Neon Knights
code R.R chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
wow i laughed so hard at the the end with mari because that happened once in my 5th grade class
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Gundaaaaaaam!

And I'm gonna make a guess and say that Gate happens to be the son of Simon and Nia, right? However, that wouldn't explain the Thompson part... And is Mari in the same school as Shinji and Gate? I can't tell.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Interesting concept here Shinji in the states interesting
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
a nice wellrounded out first chapter.
Dr.Dude chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Somebody likes Adell x Rozy I agree!

And the whole thing about Britannia... does that mean Lelouch is in it? XD
BF110C4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice, I always like NGE stories that actually deal with the children before the series start, especially since you offer a much brighter life for Shinji. Often we just see on this kind of fics a Original Character named Shinji Ikari arriving to T3 and then throw him into the action. Here it got the potencial to actually see how it will be different.

I got just a single issue with this chapter, and this is the way Fuyutsuki tells Adell about his sister death, and how he responds to it. Fuyutsuki actually cared about Yui, maybe even loved her, so a few days after her death he shouldn't be able to talk about it in such carefree way. On the other hand it would be good if Adell shows a little more concern either with the mysterious circunstances of his sister's death or the fact that he is basically adopting his nephew, on the other hand I do love the FLUFF both with the uncles and with Mari, at least Shinji is going to be loved.

Thanks, and keep going!
code R.R chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
oh i would love to see shinji's dad reaction that the angels are not going to where they need to be oh please put it in there please

anyway a very nice idea but can you make epic
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3