Reviews for His Little Catnip
Eleid chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
OMG I hated it and Loved it. Ive been reading lately a lot of these kind of fic where gale returns and in all of them katniss is happily married with st peeta (with children) meanwhile gale is all alone and miserable.
In this at least may be some hope for him to be happy.
I wish someone write something where gale is happily married with children and katniss the one being miserable with her plain boring peeta...i hate them!

Anyway the best part was when katniss threw that clock at peeta :)
SugarCakes123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was amazing!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was really rather cute. I LOVe how Gale save Katherine for the wildcat and then helped Katniss deliever her and Peeta's son.
AnonymousEmotions chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was really nice an heart warming if you ask me!
FlameofaWing chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww.. That was beautiful...
gwood chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
that wads great. good job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This brought tears to my eyes!
emilyroorose chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow this is a great story
Howlynn chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It ends too easily - kiss the booboo style - I like your more angsty chaos story type better - nice one shot though.

forget how this feels like (Forget how this feels ...or ...forget what this feels like) I get the feeling you are writing in a second language - which if you are is fantastic - but your structure feels eastern and I think it is the reason you don't always have secondary verbs in agreement. English is a pain and I don't know how anyone ever figures it out - grin. So, not being critical really just trying to help.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
*happy tears rolling down my cheeks*

Awww

This was so perfect and touching Im completely beyond words... really, just amazing :D