Reviews for Still Fighting
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great job! I do wish we could've seen some of their training sessions. And Emily has always seemed like the kind of girl to fight dirty. FAVE!
maliaargents chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was great. Your characterisation is spot on. :)
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I LOVED this story! The interaction you write between Morgan and Prentiss is great
yaba chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh that was lovely. I seriously enjoyed it. Thanks so much for exploring their friendship right now :)

Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is great! You are such a great writer, thanks for your take on episode 7x3.5
susannah2000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Interesting it is, though not surprising, it is SOP for him, that when Emily was nearly mortally wounded, whisked away from everything and everyone she cares for, unable to hold on to anything familiar, and had to recover all alone, looking over her shoulder every minute, for months, Morgan says to her, "don't do that to ME again." Like Emily went through all that just to piss Morgan off. What Emily went through means nothing to him, it's all about him. I don't think Emily owes him a damn thing for wanting to live and keep them alive. I also think it is rich that Morgan is bent about Emily not telling him about her past,like CIA is something you just openly talk about, when Morgan told no one about HIS past. Hypocrite much? This is a nicely written depiction what is making me angry on the show, that it's all about Morgan and Emily has to apologize for the rest of her life for trying to live. Are these people professionals or children?
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was a pretty awesome story :)
Nancy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Love love love every part of the story. Great writing as usual.

Thank you for sharing. Hope we don't have to wait long for more of your works.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Now, she and Reid need to have the same kind of talk.
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
When I started reading this story I thought "Oh no, she totally stole my idea!" Which, of course, you didn't :D I did have the same idea but it went in a slightly different direction so I might still go with it. But honestly, now I'm scared because my story will probably never live up to this one... I loved every single line and I could totally see and hear the two of them in front of me saying these words and making the faces. You did a great job! Congrats :)
sarabara chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i LOVED this. wednesday's episode won't be able to live up to it i'm afraid. i think you were spot-on with the characters and how Morgan and Emily are going to work through this and regain their trust and friendship.
Buffalo chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved it...I watched that scene and I was like please people write out the training sessions! I thought about trying it myself but I couldn't have done it justice like you did. I'd love for you to continue, but I see its a one-shot and I can't be needy! Thank you for sharing!
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was incredibly angsty and emotional, but very realistic and well written. I enjoyed every word of it! Wish you'd write more Prentiss/Morgan!
ayanamonique chapter 1 . 10/11/2011