Reviews for Donna the Vampire Slayer
Rodsantos chapter 4 . 5/2
I have no idea why this crossover is so inexplicably popular, but you've, bizarrely, nailed the dialogue. I haven't even watched Buffy, but this was once the only fanfic recommended on TV Tropes, so I gave it a go. Loving it so far.
socolormecurious chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
So cute and so silly. This was a great read.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
Okay I know it's been like 11 years since you wrote this, BUT HOLY FREAKING COW! This was seriously like reading a script that Aaron Sorkin and Joss Wedon wrote together. The banter, the one liners, THE PRESIDENT! Seriously! I could see it all in my head and it was perfect! Semless! And on an off note. I didn't think The West Wing would be that popular in England! Well done indeed!
random shoes chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
You have just written my second favorite sentence ever read in fanfiction.

Allow me to declaim: *Ah-hem* "For the first time she stopped to consider whether it was particularly smart to trade the reality of learning to slay vampires for the appearance of having an affair with Josh."

In other words, this story is indecently fun.

PS This is my first favorite sentence ever: " 'Get back!' Jesus shouted at the kids as the techno music started."

PPS The "kids" in question are Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley.

PPPS The danger he is warning them of is vampires.
NAB chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is an incredible story, gripping, funny, and totally true to the characters of both shows. As a crossover, AU, writer myself, I know how difficult that is. I would like to see more, especially with Bartlet and Leo finding out what's going on, and maybe we can see other people from both canons getting involved. I have to add this to my favorites.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 36 . 8/6/2008
A wonderful fic. Excellent use of humor interwoven with a great story and capped off with a beautifully satisfying yet open-ended finish. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I also have a fondness for Buffy crossovers. :)
summercloud chapter 36 . 7/4/2008
Why oh why does this have so few reviews? It's BRILLIANT. I'm so glad I found it!

Also, it made me laugh. _
Mistress Hershey chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Dude?

Love. You.
BrokenSkye chapter 36 . 11/9/2004
Aww!

How cute!

I'll be reading the sequal too.
trinfaneb chapter 36 . 5/19/2004
wow, this story is incrediable. The pacing and dialogue is as good as any of the original scripts for Buffy. I really loved and understood the WW characters and I've only watched a few episodes of the show at this point.
Evita22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
That is an amazing piece of work. The dialogue is right on and it's a great combination of two of the best (or at least MY favorite) shows on television. Good job!
LilIrishFaerie chapter 36 . 4/4/2004
Oh wow. This story was incredibly good. So good, in fact, that I think I'm going to go read the sequel instead of copying Othello notes or studying for that Theology exam I have tomorrow. I also want to say that your chapter titles are really amusing.
FrolickingNomad chapter 29 . 8/29/2003
Great characterizations - the Josh-'n'-Donna banter is especially good. And can I just say I love the chapter titles?

The *only* thing I've noticed as a flaw is Willow's assertion that, driving, they could be there "late tomorrow." Los Angeles to D.C. is about 2600 miles, or over 40 hours of driving time, not counting stopping for gas, food, etc. Other than those two words out of 36 chapters, it's just about perfect.
MARLEENMCGUIRE chapter 36 . 7/6/2003
Wonderful story. Made me laugh out loud, really. I'll be looking for other stories by this fine author.
SecondSilk chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
I read the this the first time it was up without having seen any of Buffy at all, and I thought it was quite fun then.

I'd like to say thanks for the story, but also that it's keeping me from me work. :-)