Reviews for Change of Directions
anunleashedmind chapter 3 . 6/13
Wow that last bit I guess that explains some about Rachel's not wanting to care too deeply anymore.
anunleashedmind chapter 2 . 6/13
OMG Latina Hugh Hefner ahahahahaha that's awesome.
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/13
Ha what a great first chapter. Badass Rachel is fun I'm looking forward to this story.
CuriousityIsKillingMe chapter 45 . 5/13
Reread this for the 5th time. This is by far my favorite fanfiction of all time. It’s nearly impossible not to read or reread over and over and over again. I don’t know why, but the thought badass Rachel is just so enticing that you just can’t stop thinking about it while reading other stories. And then instead of making her into a female Puck, you actually added a merciful and generous side to her. The character development is superb that I just cannot get enough of it. I highly recommend it and praise you, the author, for creating this masterpiece. You when from Glee’s highschool cliches to creating a Glee modern, non discriminatory highschool. So, again, high praises for you.
I loved reading this. Thank you for posting
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
Loving this story so far! I'm really confused as to what happened with Shelby, and the adoption, like, did that ever happen? But I'm resisting the urge to try and find the answer in the reviews, and am going to continue reading this excellent story to find out!
FroggieGhost chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
I'm sorry, but there is never enough Finnie the Pooh bashing, I hate that character with a fiery burning passion, love this story. I hope you don't mind but I'm never gonna be able to watch Glee without the Winnie the Pooh song stuck in my head now.
Artemis chapter 45 . 8/17/2017
Genius. Simply genius. I truly enjoyed this story and your writing painted a vivid picture the entire time.
I know it's been a long time since you posted this story but I could not leave without complimenting you.
I hope you have found or will find your own Faberry love in this life.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/30/2017
damn rereading it for 5 or 6 th time still so good
Guest chapter 44 . 4/26/2017
P
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Ren Regalduck chapter 13 . 3/10/2017
I don't like her. The way she talk to the others. The way she act. The way she pretend. Please I really hope for some development, that she learn something. I'm not complaining about your story or your writing. But Rachel is an ass even when she think is helping
Ren Regalduck chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
I know I'm late, but gosh! I don't like Rachel here. I don't think her attitude and personality is charming. I'm hoping for a good character development here.
B.01 chapter 45 . 1/28/2017
holy awesomeness faberry brittana shit this s amaaaaaaaaaazing
B.01 chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
kay I'm crying rightnow bc it's so good and amzing and it hurts
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »