Reviews for Borrowed Time
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved this! It's so cute :) you're a good writer! Keep it up!
Merina 2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love some of your descriptions, here :) especially the comparisons of green (the jacket, and that).

I do see some occasional lip-biting similarities to my ALAYM story, but understand that this isn't intentional and all, so it's cool.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Maybe awesome. Maybe groovy _
sofiecanwrite chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is the best Wicked story I have read on Fanfiction about ALAYM! Amazing!
HC247 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh, Fiyerabas. How can you not love them?

And, contrary to your belief, I didn't find this cliche at all (and I've read many, many Fiyerabas in my time here). IN fact, I am very much a fan of your writing style and especially love the first person insight. Elphaba's head is always a fun place to explore, isn't it?

I apologize for the short review. A combination of a cold and law school midterms are fogging my brain. Just know that was great and I loved it. :)
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
who cares about cliches? Fiyero is hhhhhooooooottttttt. :)

omg. really awesome fic! the ALAYM scene is definaltly one of the best things to make into Wicked fics. it makes us Fiyeraba fans squeal...
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
who cares about cliches? they're adorable!

as was this story! there have been an unfortunate lack in good Fiyeraba stories lately, and thank you for remedying that :)

the only thing is that its more powerful in 3rd person. I just feel like it might be better, but this was still fabulous :)

the ALAYM scene might be my favorite of all time, and has been done a lot, but lets face it, it melts us into a little puddle of giggling mush :D