Reviews for Show & Tell
LSKlaineGleek chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Do you think you'll ever complete this? THANK U!
sfgirljan chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
I miss this...any chance of it being updated?
Kurtsie chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Omg, I love, love, LOVE the way you portray Darren's mom! She's the perfect combination of hilarious and sweet! PLEASE keep her in these fics in the future and update soon as I am IN LOVE with this fic!
surga chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
update this story please,,,, thanks
Wutif chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Hi

Me again. So. We're kind of on the same page here. I find it soooo ironic that I have, almost fully written, a new fic that fits nearly seamlessly into yours. Its quite a bit longer but it has a few scenes that could lay overtop of yours neatly. It just goes a lot more places that yours didn't. Its called Looking for Love and as soon as I finish editing and editing and editing I am going to publish.

We both have the same two guys that live in our heads. You have a much better grip on their backgrounds and networks. I don't have a tumblr and I work full time so I can't keep up on all that stuff. I did notice a big difference from your first to your last fic. Keep it up, they're wonderful.

I'm glad I found you.

B
smilemon25 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Don't mind me, I'm just crying because this is sooooooo sweet :) Thank you! Please don't stop yet!
mardie186 chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
I like how Hannah knew it. And I knew both sets of parents would be fine with it and supportive, after the initial shock. Loved Cerina quoting Darren's quotes back to him. Its honestly how he feels. I would be completely unsurprised if they announced they were dating. Saw Darren and StarKid at Boston SPACEtour 2 pm show day after Thanksgiving wbhere Darren introduced himself to the crowd "I'm Kurt's boyfriend from Glee!". Entire concert on my youtube mdbaldo. CrissColfer is so on. Looking forward to next chapter. And Dare and Chris, your real fans would be thrilled! The rest don't matter. Less than three!
Emm12 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Yeah we get to 'meet' the parents this chapter.

I can always appreciate a good "that's what she said" moment ...or in this fics case "that's what he said".

"You don't care that… I'm with …a boy, …with Chris?" Ok, I giggled when I read this; he sounds like an adorable little ten year old :)

"there's nothing more badass than being who you are." Go Mom! And go Darren! One word: Amen.

Did I already mention that I loved meeting the parents? Right..I did..but it's because I love them. Darren's mom is his biggest fan...how can I not love her?

Great fantabulous job! :)
Emm12 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Very sweet chapter :)

I appreciate the innocent awkwardness of their interaction...it's very endearing. At the beginning of the chapter, the way they talk to each other is very reminiscent of high school relationships in that there is angst behind the simplest thing and the uncertainty of their relationship. There was the right amount of authenticity and believability. The word organic is perfect.

Just lovely...
angie chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Beautiful story! If only Darren and Chris are together in real life! ( Goes off to deal with nosebleed )
mardie186 chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
This was beautiful and organic, and romantic, and funny. Loved the line about giving real boys wood. Snicker! And their first times with each other showed how much love they feel. And remember, Darren's not just some FLOOZY! He's a romantic. CrissColfer is soooo on. About time they figured out what the rest of us have known for MONTHS.

Seriously, I loved this so much. Write more CrissColfer. Much more.
sfgirljan chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
First off, really people? Only 10 reviews? Give the girl some love!

Secondly, I have to tell this story. I was at work, wondering if I could check out the site to read some stuff on the sly, and found this update and was trying like mad to read this and fax a ton of paperwork at the same time. Why is it that when you are trying to read on the sly or trying to listen to music, people just *sense* it and come and bug the hell out of you? It's like kids leave you alone until you're on the phone and THEN they want your attention!

Trying to read this on a tiny screen on my cellphone and work, and trying to remain upright reading this lovely, sweet and hot chapter was quite a sight to see, I'm sure.

Kudos, dear-I'm so glad that someone, somewhere, wrote a love scene for these two that was tender and romantic and was actual lovemaking!

Cannot wait for more!
ladybird chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Fantastic. Totally loved this story, can't wait to read more. Hope they need the Moses basket u talk about for their babies hehe x
crisscolfersex chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Next chapter! Now!
mardie186 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Found this today. I have to say, I was at Market Days, my vids are on youtube (mdbaldo). I was about 10 feet from the stage. When Darren's cell rang, my first thought was...Chris is calling him. Too funny. He made that comment about his band, but it was HIS cellphone. (It was actually probably one of the StarKids since several were there, but my first thought was Chris). That concert was A-MAY-ZING. Anyway, I love this and how you put enough real life details in to make it feel authentic. Ashley would be the one to figure it out. And she would so want Chris to be happy. I can't wait for the next chapter and Darren's "plans". He needs to ask Chris to make him his. Then Chris can be sure that he really wants this relationship and all it entails. And geez, can it be November 8th already? Loved Chris at the New Yorker Festival the day after they filmed the car scene for episode 5. He was so giddy, and flirty, huge grin on his face, and talking about kissing Darrenl...uh, yeah. Bet they had fun filming those scenes. Can you imagine being paid to make out with Darren? *dies*. Talk about a dream job!

Update soon and help get us thru this hiatus!