Reviews for Quaxo and the Pollicle Attack
Razell chapter 1 . 1/30
Was that Pollicle trying to rape Quaxo? It sure sounded like it. His reaction of shock and trying to retreat into himself seemed very realistic for a child, (or anyone) in such a situation. You portrayed this tastefully and realistically, not something that he just shrugs off and walks away laughing, because that doesn't happen. People don't just 'forget', it haunts them, even if it was a failed attempt.

Tugger's reaction was exactly what I expected, though I would use much harsher terms than 'bore' to describe him.

Alonzo, there's a brave tom, even if does chase all the Queens. His courage, outrage and protective nature led him above and beyond what a cat would regularly do, even a Protector. He was fierce, even ripping an ear off the Pollicle while ignoring his own wounds, in sharp contrast to Tugger just running away and leaving Quaxo to face that horrible creature. That's why he's a Protector and Munkustrap's second, Alonzo would die for his fellow Jellicles.

Quaxo was very brave as well, willing to sacrifice himself for the others. Of course, he expected help to come, but there was no guarantee he'd be in one piece when they did.

A very good story, exciting, sad and comforting.
Fruktose chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Very nice:) Interesting, original story, very well written. I love the pairing, too:D
Person chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is a most awesome story:) 'nother chapter 'nother chapter 'nother chapter
angel56277 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I like it SOO far and I think it would be great if you continued it :D
HeidiFox chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I have noooooo idea what this is but this has caought my attention! More please! Of both the cats stories please!
Eraman chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awwww... this was so cute and nice :) I really like it. A very interesting pairing I must say... I usually see them as brothers. It will be fun to see where you go from here.