Reviews for Can't Help Falling
Julia-S77 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
So glad Edward finally told bella he loves her. Great chapter xx
Julia-S77 chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Loved their reconnection. Great chapter xx
SabLuvsLogan chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
JUst got through the whole story :D So fantastic! Thanks for sharing
Julia-S77 chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Their first date sounds lovely. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
Glad that Edward has confessed how he feels about bella. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
I did wonder if you been watching been watching greys. So glad Edward told Bella he loved her. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Edward finally realised that he loves her and then someone is holding a gun to her head. Great chapter loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Poor Bella it's going to be so hard for her to work with Edward every day. Greasy chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Glad that Edward has realised how much he does want Bella. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Bella's one night to think about something else and of course Edward is there. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
So Edward and Bella have finally met. I wonder how long they are both going to be happy with being f*ck buddies. Great chapter, loved it xx
MrsZ49 chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
There was no way, I couldnt fall in love with this story... Hehehe... I know Im a big cheese ball ;)

Edward was so broken and you somehow helped him find the light at the end of his tunell. Awesome!

Bella deserves an award for her paitence and devotion and determination. Wow!

I really did NOT expect him to have a southern accent and his family be all 'hillbillie', yet I trully enjoyed it.

Such a wonderful powerfuly story. From one shock to another.

THANK YOU! :D
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great first chapter. Poor Edward what an awful way to find out your girl friend is cheating. Love your way of finding inspiration xx
Darcyfan14 chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
What a traumatic experience. Great chapter.
Curls4twilight chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
This was such a great story! I always love stories where Edward & Bella are in the medical field! I love Grey's Anatomy too! ;) This story had a little bit of everything in it...I LOVED it! The lemons were awesome...could just imagine the love between them! :)
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »