Reviews for Can't Help Falling
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
This Bella of yours is so very mature. Loving her. He will heal. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I had no doubt, but whew! Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
WTF? She won't believe he loves her now with the drama. Darn! Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
You're killing me by not having an EPOV to give us a hint if he feels the same . . . oooooohhh, you're good. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Ruh-roh . . . I've had that happen to me . . . friends with benefits and falling for the guy . . . I managed to back away . . . then found my own personal "Edward" in my husband of twenty years.

I hope they run to each other in lieu of away from each other. I really like this one . . .
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I love, love, LOVE the fact that he put that ring in the toilet . . . HA! Fabulous. I completely agree. He could take it back, but what for, it is just a painful reminder. He could have kept it, but again, it would have always been hers. This is off to a fantastic start. It will take a world of compassion to get him back to trusting someone at that level again.
Christy . . . spelled correctly, thank goodness, it's not like hers in this chapter! LOL
TwinMommie chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
I love this story and it was such an "aww" moment when he proposed and then the house. love it!
samekraemer chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
I'm sorry I didn't leave a review for every chapter, but it was really really good! Truly loved it X 13! Great job, but I'm not surprised because I love your stuff! Should have had a lot more reviews. SK
RandyWriter chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
It is an amazing story, and how he went to see her dad...awww! Everything was perfect! the house, yay! Sounds amazing! Would love to see more, but I understand! Perfect story! Dr, and Mrs. Cullen living happily ever after! Yay! Thank you for an amazing story! Xoxoxo.
RandyWriter chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
So incredible to see the transformation of this man, and all it took was love! Seeing our caring, passionate Edward with his family, his mama, nieces and nephews...how worry over Jasper...so perfect! Now, riding with Bella, confirming how she fits so perfectly in his life, that he wants her with him always, brought tears to my eyes! Love it!
RandyWriter chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Awwwwwwww! Damn that was sweet! I can see the morning sun in the room, soft words being spoken, and finally, Edward has the guts to admit to a sleeping Bella that he loves her! Was so happy that she admitted she was awake! I guess these two are moving in together? Loving story! Xoxo
RandyWriter chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
That was so freakin hot ! Great job showing how emotional and tender their night was together! Loved it! Adored how he called her "Baby"! So much healing here! so much love! Great job!
RandyWriter chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Aww, these two are finally past so many problems, and just enjoying life and love now, awww! Love the roses, love the reference to Sweet Home Alabama...aww! Love the visual of Bella walking towards him, and how he's so entranced with her! Aww...looking forward to more...reading on!
DLiz chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Loved the ending! It was so cute!
twiglor chapter 13 . 11/18/2012