Reviews for Can't Help Falling
Lillywhite1 chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
Thanks for writing another amazing story!
debslmac chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
:) loved this
ericastwilight chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
What a perfect proposal. Gah! I love them and Bella's new career path makes so much sense. Thank you for sharing this story, its just as good the second time around.
ericastwilight chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
The idea of seeing all that seen, heard all that she heard, I would've swooned by the time he called his mother ma'am. It all makes me understand why Kristi really messed him up, he hasn't seen anything like that happen to anyone he knows. Even if he had, his parents relationship is what he grew to see. Great chapter
ericastwilight chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Aw, what a good way for that next ily. Like, once her saw her, and realized she wouldn't run he couldn't not say it.

That sentence above bugs the shit out of me. Lol xoxo
ericastwilight chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
Oh yes, the perfect thing to read in the morning. That was lovely, and the perfect coming together once they both figured out just how much thryt love each other.
ericastwilight chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Yay, a date. I liked that she went againw the usual little black dress. He's really trying, and though we know he loves her, they need this to get to really know each other. Build up a foundation... See what I did there? Lol
ericastwilight chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Sigh, they so needed to this talk. Though I know they're a long way from good, they'll get there if they're willing to try. Great job on their discussion, perfect.
ericastwilight chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Oh that poor man, that poor poor man. I don't know what I'd do in that situation. I'd to know that everything that could be done is before I give up. Ugh, such a sad thing. What a great chapter.
ericastwilight chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
How could he think that even though she was in his room crying, that she'd rest and everything would be okay?! Just because he could get over (no, not really) so quickly, he's going to think she would move on in an instant. Men! Okay, phew. He sounded so detached in the beginning of this chapter, to confused, to oh fuck by the end. Rollercoaster ride xoxo
ericastwilight chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
I knew it wouldn't be easy for her. As much as I appreciated that he could remain professional, it hurt. Is it bad that I kind of wish he hurt worse than her?
ericastwilight chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
He has a wall built around him, still keeping blind to what's really going on it seems. At least Bella was honest with him. I can't imagine seeing him again soon. I feel so and for them.
ericastwilight chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Keep telling yourself Bella, my dear. Keep telling yourself its only one more night. Tough position she's in. Sigh.
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Now poor Bella. I don't blame her indulging, and I know its quite possible to be "just sex" but maybe not for someone who's never done it before. Idk, but you know its going to hurt sooner or later.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Poor Edward. My heart broke, even though it seemed he just stopped caring that instant he saw her. I can totally see Kristie find the ring in the toilet all snot-sobby.
508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »