Reviews for Can't Help Falling
this was so sweet. x
timidvampire chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
heart breaking x
timidvampire chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I really did not see that coming!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Warrant. What a blast from the past. One that I'm very glad popped up in your playlist because this looks like it will be a very interesting story.

I felt so sorry for your Edward, but it sounds like he was just fooling himself anyway. My favorite part has to be the "statement" he made with the ring. Imagine coming home to find that. I think that sight would convey his message better than any words he could have used.

I glad to see that something inspired you and can't wait to read more of your story. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
timidvampire chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
oh Bella ...hugs x
blk3660 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I love the premise of your story and hope that the chapters will come fast and furious!
timidvampire chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
oh...I am in tears, beautiful chapter x
timidvampire chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
he is her drug.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
oh thank GOD! i was afraid i missed something. oh and yeah i luv the Bella's last line, "Tomorrow i will let him go, I swear"! yeah right!
timidvampire chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
oh Bella, we both know you are not letting him go without tears.

loved this x
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
okay, wait, did i miss something? i didn't see this as a one shot. PUH-LEEEEEZE tell me this will continue. i gotta have more. OME! some women do not know what they have and then they do that~! I will take Edward and soothe him. send him to me.
jenninemarie chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow can't wait for more! Updates? Spoilers?
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great start! can't wait to see where this goes! I was intrigued by your summary!

thanks for sharing!