Reviews for Flashbacks
Annabeth616 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
so i was afraid of spiders way befor i met annabeth so it took me a while to read this because a spider crawled onto the skreen. i would have skreemed but my dad and sister are bolth in the living room sleeping and my brother in his room sleeping so i backed up and finished geting ready for school. I have no clue where the spider is now but i am still a bit hesatent about sitting at this desk. anyway great story i liked it.
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is grate!
readingqueen811 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was so beautiful. I've always wondered what happende before Jason came but this was above all of my expectations. You are such a poetic person and I hope you keep writing because only the best authors on Fanficton keep me sane in this year inbetween the Son of Neptune and the Mark of Athena. Thank you for keeping me sane. Thank you for having a great enough mind to actually be able to come up with this stuff and thank you for posting.
Percy's favorite sister chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was a great little one shot and I can definately understand annabeth's feelings
fina2212 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
My eyes are a little but teary! This was amazing! I love it!
TheFightingSong chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
*sobs* beautiful. amazing, wonderful.

i live the:and after she's given him the kiss of his life, followed by the biggest slap he's ever gotten part

keep writeing love it