Reviews for Fulfilling Duties
normaj chapter 21 . 9/20
Loved it! Absolutely wonderful!
mshccs chapter 21 . 7/3
im super looking forward to the sequel... i wanted to smack harry and ron for being such a git...
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 21 . 6/22
Loved the story. Some of the angsty parts were really gut-wrenching, which is good! Very nice writing. I don't love that Harry and Ron were such horrid gits, but I guess I can see them reacting that way. I will now go look for the sequel.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 3/5
What a great Hermione/ Severus story, although I must admit I am always disappointed when I realize there is a 'sequel' especially if it is not finished. I impatiently await for it to be completed! ;0) Great job!
Awsome story! I just finished reading all of it and am so glad to see a sequel . You capture the characters perfectly and kept the story interesting every chapter.
lotte.smit.7583 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
this funeral idea had me sobbing, such a touching and beautiful thing with the circles.. God knows i hope it won't be for long, but this is the sort of funeral i would want for my loved ones.
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
So glad there's a sequel! Love the first installment
missmaddiej chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
And this is how we no not to trust Rita Skeeter
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I loved the last line!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Brilliant! Off to read the sequel now... Love how in-character this was and the plot kept me totally hooked!
astopperindeath chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I've been really impressed by the evolution of your writing style since the first chapter. The first chapter hooked me, but you're writing has matured significantly. Good job! I'm loving this!
violetmaid chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I loved it.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
love it.
gypsykl79 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Wow, I would like to bask ...
Have a snickers chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
This review is probably mainly about Truth, that ass! And he's stupid as well.

I REALLY got angry when you killed off Patty! Not with you, but with Truth! MY GOD, AND PEOPLE SPEAK ABOUT FICTIONAL CRUSHES ON CHARACTERS- WHAT I WANT TO DO TO TRUTH... omg! You are really a decent writer to elicit such a reaction from me! Truth you basturd! I Can live with him being a sadistic asshole (I kinda like that in fact) and things, but REALLY? You do not do what Truth did! IMO he can torture ANYONE as long as he wants, kill off several people but... Bruno... ;_; What he did there, it's unexcuseable. I want to ... I want to... dementor-kiss him. On the other hand, you did such an amazing job creating him as a villain, that one could ALMOST sympathize with him (seeing about the things with Lyla)... so he's really a round character, which is... surprising, considering that it's "only" a fanfic. More people should do that.

On a side note: Patty is right stupid though. (Why is it that the "victim" always threatens the bad guy in criminal shows, after they already know what he's capable of... Geez!)