Reviews for Fulfilling Duties
Look good
AntiHero-of-the-Multiverse chapter 3 . 4/6
p
normaj chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
Loved it! Absolutely wonderful!
mshccs chapter 21 . 7/3/2015
im super looking forward to the sequel... i wanted to smack harry and ron for being such a git...
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
Loved the story. Some of the angsty parts were really gut-wrenching, which is good! Very nice writing. I don't love that Harry and Ron were such horrid gits, but I guess I can see them reacting that way. I will now go look for the sequel.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
What a great Hermione/ Severus story, although I must admit I am always disappointed when I realize there is a 'sequel' especially if it is not finished. I impatiently await for it to be completed! ;0) Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
Awsome story! I just finished reading all of it and am so glad to see a sequel . You capture the characters perfectly and kept the story interesting every chapter.
lotte.smit.7583 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
this funeral idea had me sobbing, such a touching and beautiful thing with the circles.. God knows i hope it won't be for long, but this is the sort of funeral i would want for my loved ones.
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
So glad there's a sequel! Love the first installment
missmaddiej chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
And this is how we no not to trust Rita Skeeter
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I loved the last line!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Brilliant! Off to read the sequel now... Love how in-character this was and the plot kept me totally hooked!
astopperindeath chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I've been really impressed by the evolution of your writing style since the first chapter. The first chapter hooked me, but you're writing has matured significantly. Good job! I'm loving this!
violetmaid chapter 21 . 7/16/2013