Reviews for Fulfilling Duties
Great story
CaliforniaCougar chapter 2 . 4/11
Squawking like an indignant Hippogriff omg I'm dying
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/8
Love this very very much
Corrie90 chapter 20 . 3/27
This was actually one of the best versions of Snape in a fanfic, that I have ever encountered. Please, please continue this story or at least give us an ending :) pretty please :)
Fab story, wrote the characters perfectly. I can't wait to read the squal
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 1 . 2/22
Absolutely amazing! I desperately need the sequel. YOU BETTER POST IT SOON OR I WILL HEX YOU
lovergyrl100 chapter 20 . 2/18
I hope the sequel is up soon. Can't wait!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/16
when will the sequel be written?! oooooh I can't wait!
Wait! You just wrote an amazing story and promised a follow up but it’s been 7 years. I hope you are well and that you have just been waiting on my desperate plea to write the follow up story. That’s my plea by the way. And my compliments on an amazing read. Thank you.
This is a great story but it kind of leaves you hanging. Defiantly enough story lines to make another story- finding Hermione’s parents and clearing their minds, the birth and raising of their child, and the clearing of Snape’s and Hermione’s names. Wish you would continue it .
Liesl Snake chapter 20 . 1/30
I love to read your story. The pictures you put in my head were so real! I hope you continue soon. You CAN'T let this story open ended!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 1/25
Sweet story, but not yet over. I look forward to the sequal.
Arendora chapter 19 . 1/22
Ok I just made ot to Fred's fu eral and you had me balling like a baby. ...so sad
Ninja Goldfish chapter 20 . 1/22
Excellent! I liked that you kept Severus in character as his usual prickly self. He isn't exactly a puppy, even when in love (except maybe sometimes to her). I look forward to experiencing the sequel!
SSHG2007 chapter 4 . 1/21
Loving this so far can't wait to read more.